Cold weather really bothers me.

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teller7, Dec 13, 2008.

1. teller7

teller7 New Member

Wow I logged in the found the website has changed. A little confusing but I guess we'll get used to it. Is anyone else finding that the change in the weather is bothering our symptoms?
  2. ryder442

ryder442 New Member

I use to live in Buffalo NY. I enjoyed winter growing up and as a young adult. I dont know if Fibro was worse with the cold or not to say for sure. I moved to NC and even the cold there bothered me. I thought maybe I was getting to an age that winter just wasnt fun anymore. Now I live in Florida and have to say I feel like I am easily chilled and even the mild cooler rainy days here are irritating to my body. BUT I cant say its actually the weather or just coincidence that my symptoms are worsening with time.
  3. monica33flowers

monica33flowers New Member

The cold and constant weather fronts really, really bother me. I have been just struggling each day since winter is here.

All of my family and Randy's family is here in WI so a move somewhere south is pretty much out of the question. Especially with Randy's dad getting older and my mother being alone since my father passed away.

Plus, if I ever need anything I can call an aunt, uncle, cousin and someone will be right over to help me.
  4. ksp56

ksp56 Member

We live in NE Indiana.. The Ups and Downs of constant barmometer changes. Since Thanksgiving, it has been relentless.

Our 'kids' are here and we are expecting our first 'grandbaby' in April..pretty big competition! Both of our widowed mom's are here two, and we are the one's who are counted on. Looks like no escape for awhile.

Best of luck to everyone! I swear if I saw a full day of sun, I'd probably faint.... LOL