collarbone pain

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Neicee99, Oct 12, 2006.

1. Neicee99

Neicee99 New Member

Hi Everyone,

I haven't posted in a bit because I have been pretty much out of it. I saw my rheumy for my lupus, RP and Fibro today and one of my major complaints was my collarbone, right above and below it, to the sides, on it, etc. Has anyone had this type of pain before. He said that some people with fibro have pain with their collarbone but it is so so sore. I was wondering if anyone has or had this problem and what did you do for it. Even typing right now is sore, talking on the phone, driving my car, reading a book or magazine, etc. Any information would be so helpful to me.

Thanks and have a nice evening everyone

Neicee
  2. Lolalee

Lolalee New Member

Hi Neicee,

Yes, I get that awful pain in my collarbone as well. I have it right now. Usually it's a problem when I push myself (like today). And, I agree with Prickles, sleeping position could make it worse.

Don't know what to do to relieve it other than get a lot of rest, as it bothers me most when I am in a flare.

Sorry you're hurting ....wish I could help...you're not alone.

Lolalee
  3. tandy

tandy New Member

Collarbone pain was one of my first symptoms of FM.

I was just soooooo sore all around the front.
    It hurt to get a hug from my then 1 yr old.

I don't notice anything that helps this. Just taking my pain meds seem to ease it up for a few hrs at a time.

Hope your pain eases soon~

[ advertisement ]