Colloidal Silver - anyone tried ?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by deepak, Jun 28, 2012.

1. deepak

deepak Member

Has anyone tried colloidal silver for parasites, morgellons or anything else?

Is it safe and effective ?

Love,
    Deepak
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I used colloidal silver for a recurrent strep infection and it worked very well, no bad side effects.

I don't know how it would work with parasites etc., maybe a google search would give more info on that. I certainly don't think it would hurt to try! And you'd probably know pretty quickly if it was working - it made me herx with the strep infection for about 3 days, I got very very tired, but then came out of it.

Mary
  3. deepak

deepak Member

Do you remember which one you used ?

Love,
    Deepak
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

CS is great! It can be taken under the tongue and swallowed to help fight infections. It can also be used topically. As far as I know, there are no bad side effects. The thing to do is make sure it is good quality with the smallest silver particles. I have Sovereign Silver, made in Miami.

Love, Mikie
  5. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

Sorry, it's been several years since I've taken it so can't remember the brand I used, although I see that Mikie listed a brand which I'm sure is good. The only drawback I found is that it can be expensive to take enough. But it was very effective.

I just googled "colloidal silver parasites" and there are several hits - you might check them out.

Take care -

Mary
    [This Message was Edited on 06/30/2012]
  6. simpsons

simpsons Member

foggy brain here but you should be sure to use the correct amount

over use can turn you blue, but i think thats in hugh amounts

i found it useful and a very good product, as jam says you can make it yourself

this was what they used before anitbiotics

there are some old posts so i hope you find them

best
    simpsons
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

When the plague hit, royalty did not die in large numbers, like the rest of Europe. Researchers now believe it's because they used so much silver tableware and utensils.

You can turn blue, like the "blue man" of recent history, but you would have to drink abnormally high amts. of the stuff. There is no danger of turning blue from normal use of the CS.

Love, Mikie
  8. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

I've been taking it for years; just a maintenance dose. I take more when battling an infection. I also like Sovereign Silver the best. It works the best on me.

Fore
  9. MicheleK

MicheleK Member

I have always stayed away from colloidal silver. I had read too many stories about people turning grey and blue. Maybe I should revisit the issue and try it when I feel anything coming on. Thanks for the posts.
  10. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Was drinking whole large bottles of it that he made himself. He did it on purpose to be a novelty. Unfortunately, his story has made people afraid of a perfectly safe and very effective remedy.

Love, Mikie
  11. deepak

deepak Member

Do you have dr gromingers email or phone number which you can give me ?

Love,
    Deepak
  12. campbeck97

campbeck97 New Member

My son makes for our whole family for topical treatment for cuts,burns, soe throats,infections of any kind. Taken internally for infections also. Great stuff really heals much better the RX antibiotics for us. recently our large dog got an injury to his leg a very deep cut and the vet wanted to do surgery at the cost of $300-$600. I said I would like to try the cs on him first. within days the flesh started filling end and within 2 weeks the area completely healed. I treated him by flushing it out twice a day and squirted some in his mouth as well. we are never without it.also great as a disenficant for cleaning but would be to costly unless you make your own.