Colloidal Silver (arthritis, cancers, fatigue & more)

Discussion in 'General Health & Wellness' started by jaminhealth, May 6, 2014.

1. jaminhealth

jaminhealth Well-Known Member

I'm looking at Colloidal Silver again, I first found it back in 1995 when Pycnogenol came into my life. The company who sold Pycnogenol was also "high" on Colloidal Silver....at that point, I was making my own CS.....and probably did so for a couple years back then....forget just how long....

Then I dropped off using CS, don't know why, just did. I KNOW I was much better back then joint wise...for sure....

So, I'm always thinking about what to try NOW for the OA I deal with and it's gotten worse, much worse since hip replacement mess which caused my body to go so out of alignment, stressing other joints and causing even more OA.

From reading about CS, it's been in existence for 90 some yrs....but like all the old remedies, it's gone by the way for all the new drugs and supps now in our lives....

So, I'm going to go back on CS, taking 1-2 tsp daily and see if my joints will benefit.

Here's a link to get re-acquainted with CS. I'm not in the mood to make my own again, but one could save money by doing this.

www.webmd.com/.../ingredientmono-779-COLLOIDAL%20SILVER.aspx? ...COLLOIDAL%20SILVER

Find patient medical information for COLLOIDAL SILVER on WebMD ... Other
    uses include treatment of cancer, diabetes, arthritis, lupus, chronic fatigue ...
  2. jaminhealth

Here's a YouTube that could be informative, I can't hear it as I've gotten rid of my speakers, but others may benefit from it:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2027GiugEIwDec 18, 2012 - 9 min - Uploaded by Nancy Koncilja-GurishPersonal experience with colloidal silver - uses, benefits, safety, five years experience in taking ...
  3. Darren1

Darren1 Member

I have tried CS before and I have to admit that I felt better on it. There are some people who claim that it is somehow fraudulent or whatever, but I would like to believe that the evidence is there. Even if it were the placebo effect (which I do not believe it was) it still works for me, so that is good enough.
  4. jaminhealth

There will be a school of people who believe everything is a fraud, they are just plain non believers in the alternative/holistic healing world.....check out reviews out there, are all these people lying about their benefits on CS.

Years ago, gold injections were used in arthritis issues and I don't think that is used anymore....

I took 2 tsps last evening after this lightbulb lite up, and I swear while getting ready for bed I had more energy and walked better than I have for a long long time...if that was placebo, then I'll take that feeling. I know how I've felt for years now and I don't like it. I even found myself watching TV after 11PM which is rare, so I finally crawled in bed at midnight.....LONG after my normal time in recent years....

So I'm continuing and will have to get a new supply of CS....I'll certainly post updates on my process....
  5. fmfriend

fmfriend Member

Try looking up Silver Sol. It's much better then the old fashion colloidal silver and more effective. I'm hoping to try it soon as my funds allow me. It's not very expensive but I need a major restocking of all my minerals and supplements at this time. Silver Sol is extremely effective in ridding the body of viruses and bacteria. Also good for sinus infections and cuts. Coconut is proving to be a wonderful anti viral, anti bacterial and helps with brain function.
  6. jaminhealth

It was quite interesting last night on a National Geographic program I watch, Life Below Zero, people who have chosen to live in the artic and have no docs or even people close by, one woman who lives totally alone and "claims" to love her life, was making up a brew of colloidal silver to kill some bugs she felt in her body, was feeling a bit sick and the MD was 500 miles away and she would have to get a bush pilot to take her.....

Reminded me of when I made up my CS with the silver leads and the batteries/generator...interesting...

I will continue on CS for a while but have added Alfalfa and Niacinimide to try to get a reduction in arthritis...
  7. jaminhealth

Silver Myths:

peacefulmountain.com/about/silver-myths.php

Truth: Our uncompounded Ionic Colloidal Silver should be light amber or gray in
    color. This ensures that it has not been frozen and that the silver has not fallen ...

Talking to some other members here, and some have FEAR on taking it daily. I use the Peacefulmountain product and also just bought Silver Biotics by American Biotics in Utah. This company says "silver" will not build up in the body and it's totally safe to use daily.

American Biotics sounds very very knowledgable and one can get info by talking to them. I feel comfortable taking it daily in HOPES of ridding some arthritic pain I deal with. Anyway, I'm not fearful. Follow the producer's directions and don't take more than suggested.