Colloidal silver in the USA?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by elastigirl, Oct 26, 2005.

1. elastigirl

elastigirl New Member

I checked first to make sure this product isn't sold by ProHealth. I didn't find it in my search.

I've been purchasing Earthborn Products CS, but it's very expensive. I know that a good quality silver will have small particles and be crystal clear, so I'm wondering if anyone knows of a less expensive alternative-brand CS with similar quality?

Earthborn runs $25 for eight ounces (16 days worth). Very expensive, but I do notice my colds have lessened severity and duration when I take it. Any help will be greatly appreciated :).
  2. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

is that all you get out of 8ounces - 16 days worth.

I've been checking it out in UK and its $24 (£13) for 6 oz of good stuff here.

I dont think I can afford this, it would cost me over $60 - £34 a month.

It's a difficult choice as cheaper stuff might not be any good.

Sorry I havent been any help but I'll be following this to see what others have to say.

love
    Rosie

3. gnanny

gnanny New Member

I can sometimes find it at the health food stores. The last one I got from Puritans Pride. They had a sale buy 2 get 1 free or something like that.

Helps my arthritis immensely.
    best wishes
  4. jerseybunny

jerseybunny New Member

there are only about 35 documented cases of the grey skin from what i have researched. which means it is very rare to happen. nothing has happened to me in the 8 years i have used it.i am still the same color i was..green.. oops. i mean white. :p
  5. alaska3355

alaska3355 New Member

on colloidal silver if you do a search on this site. Both Jeanne and Mikie have posted that it would be nigh impossible to get the amount of silver required to turn your skin gray. The benefits are great, too.
  6. PITATOO

PITATOO Member

It is a great supplement. But I only take it when I feel a cold coming on. Sometime when you get that itchy feeling in your ears when a cold is about to start I use a couple of drops in my ears. It works and I don't know if you have to take it all the time. If you do have to take it all the time you may have an underlying infection. I had a root canal infection for two years that was depleting my immune system and did not even know it. If you have had root canals expecially 15-20 years ago they may have open pockets which a low level infection can stay for a long time. Just a thought. I have not found any real cheap products other than I knew someone who's wife has lupus and he bought a colloidal siveral "maker" that all you need is distilled water and a silver probe and it does the work for you. It may cost a hundred dollars or so but he says he can make a gallon of the stuff for pennies on the dollar than he can buy it for and you have more control over the ppm of the silver. Search the net and see what you come up with. Hope I offered some help, Take care - Bobby