Colloidal silver

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by wld285, Nov 10, 2006.

1. wld285

wld285 New Member

Hi everyone,
    Has anyone taken colloidal silver before going to antibiotics? Of course, the big question....Does it work.

Thanks for any help.
    Linda
  2. mbofov

mbofov Active Member

I took colloidal silver a few years ago for a recurring sore throat which I think was strep. I took several teaspoons a day, plus gargled with it. It did help. I think it also can cause yeast infections, just like antibiotics, think you should take probiotics with it.

Mary
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Is effective against bacterial, fungal, and viral infections. It is used to clear up fungus in swimming pools. I wouldn't worry about it's causing yeast infections. If anything, it would help clear them up.

Probiotics are not just for use when taking ABX. They prevent Leaky Gut Syndrome and should be used as a preventive measure. They are a must when one is on ABX.

Love, Mikie
  4. urmiladd

urmiladd New Member

Hi Linda,

I was doing a lot of research on colloidal silver and for a long time was very reluctant to try it. Now I'm so glad I did. I never go anywhere now without bringing a bottle.

I used to get all kinds of infections, colds etc. Nothing anymore. And if still somethings is about to come up, I immediately take a little more colloidal silver and it's over in a day or two. Once I had terribly swollen lymphe glands and in a day they where back to normal.

For I while I took it regularly for about 4 months, three tea spoon a day, and got rid of some viruses which where diagnosed by a natural therapist and the diagnosed bacterias and fungus infections dropped considerately.

It did not help me increase my energy level but I've got less brain fog and can function better.

Too me, it's great stuff.

Wishing you all the best.
    Urmila

5. foggygirl

foggygirl New Member

Even before I got sick, I'd use collidoil silver if I was starting to get a cold or flu. I'd use a Q-tip to swab inside my nose--like those swabs you buy?..but no nasty chemicals and recalls to worry about. Also gargle and drink it for colds.

After my dx I'd sort of forgotten about it til it was posted here, and remembering how I used it so much, I just ordered the 'generator' to make my own. It was like...duh! how could I have forgotten about THAT?

Foggygirl