Colloidol Silve for Sinus Infection

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by greatgran, Oct 28, 2008.

1. greatgran

greatgran Member

Has anyone tried Colloidol Silver for a sinus infection, if so what kind , how did you use it and did it work.

Well, after having a reaction to the second antiobiotic and now have a third one to try, I just don't want to take it.

Have read about colloidol silver spray for sinus infection but would like to hear from some of you if you have tried it and it worked.

2. greatgran

greatgran Member

I take xanax, which says no grapefruit or grapefruit juice would that apply to grapefruit extract?

3. TropicalGirl

TropicalGirl New Member

Hi GG! :)

I get a lot of sinus infections which lead to headaches and migraines...ugh! In fact, I have one right now!

What I have been using, and it seems to help, are two nasal sprays...the first one is "Ultra Colloidal Silver Nasal Spray" put out by "Source Naturals." I purchased this bottle from a natural food store in Phoenix, AZ called, "Sprouts."

The other spray that I am also using that seems to help with the sore throat part of it is "Zicam Cold Remedy Nasal Gel Spray." I put it all the way into my nostril then spray/sniff. The directions say to just put on the out edge of your nostrils but that does not seem to do much for helping me. I clear my nose first, then spray, sniff and squeeze my nostrils together to make sure that stuff gets up there. Between the two products it seems to help.

Oh yeah, one last thing, I also take Golden Seal & Echinacea orally, too.

Sorry this is so long, but I hope that I offered some help.

Feel better!

Tropical Girl
  4. kat0465

kat0465 New Member

HI Gran,
    i have been using colloidal silver in my neti pot for 3 days now, and what was turning into a nasty sinus upper respiratoryt thing is Gone.if you dont know what a neti pot is, it's a little kettle thing you put warm water & saline in & wash out your nose with, its supposed to stop colds & sinus stuff, works really well for me, by this time i'd be at the doc for antibiotics & probably a steroid shot. but im no longer having the nasty stuff in my nose & sinuses.