Colon cleanse - hurt or helped anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Dogtired, Aug 9, 2003.

1. Dogtired

Dogtired New Member

Hi All,
    I have purchased high quality herbal colon cleanser capsules. My question: has anyone ever gotten SICKER from the toxins being released??
    My bowel seems to be working fine, but when I read about all the poisonous crud that may be lurking there, making me sick, I want to do something about it. When I looked up this topic, an old post says that our colons are clean, but i just saw a video of some disgusting colons which had POUNDS of waste accumulated (?). I know, disgusting, but if it works, who cares!!
    Thanks, I am waiting to hear from you before I try it!
    -Kristi
  2. fullarmor

fullarmor New Member

hello! I've tried the colon cleanse capsules, and I didn't have any bad side effects. Since it's the capsules, and you take it over a period of usually around 30 days, the toxins are released a little slower, so I don't think the effects are so bad. I did have a colon cleanse done, with water and tubes and all that good stuff. It was fantastic. I was a little sleepy for a day or so, but just knowing that all that stuff was out of me in one shot, all in 1 hour, was awesome. I lost 5 pounds! If you prefer not to wait for the capsules to start working, i say pay the $70 and go for the complete colon cleanse. Good luck, whichever you decide!
  3. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

Hi Kristi! Hope you get more answers!
    Peace,eZ
  4. Dogtired

Dogtired New Member

Thanks for the response, I think I will go for the slow capsule thing cuz I already purchased them, but it was very helpful to get your feedback. So glad you got the 'gunk' out!
    -Kristi :)