Colon Cleanse

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Slayadragon, Nov 5, 2006.

1. Slayadragon

Slayadragon New Member

For those of you who have done colon cleansing with oral substances (e.g Colonix, psyllium), I have a question?

How did you feel during the initial stages of the process?

I think it's working for me in terms of getting the stuff out (my stomach is certainly flatter and my bowel movements frequent), but I also feel extremely icky and tired.

I tend to think this is the release of toxins from old encrusted matter, but I'm not sure.

Did anyone else have the same problem?

If so, what did you do about it?

I've been using ImmunoPro RX to increase glutathione production and spending time in my steam shower, and have decided to slow down the process a bit.

Other suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Bump

I've only cleansed for a colonoscopy which made me very ill. So no suggestions for you just bumping!

Take care,
    Susan07
  3. victoria

victoria New Member

up...

haven't had it done myself, but hopefully someone has...

4. fairydust39

fairydust39 New Member

Yes I have done several cleanses and sometimes you do feel yucky but keep on doing it and you will pass alot of stuff.
    You need to cleanse until you are going several times a day. I did mine for 8 weeks but Colonix instuctions, call for a longer period.I think that it is probably toxins that make you feel bad. I also used "Digestive Bitters Tonic" (By Natures Sunshine)to clean out toxins.
    Hugs Shirley

[ advertisement ]