Colon hydrotherapy

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Lolo500, Jul 24, 2003.

1. Lolo500

Lolo500 New Member

Have started with 2 sessions of colon hydrotherapy and plan to continue to further release the toxins that have accumulated in my colon and intestines.

I have already realized a difference in how my colon functions. I have less back pain and my desire for sweets has diminshed. The gas is greatly reduced as well as the bloating.

Any other success stories out there?
  2. Susan07

Susan07 New Member

Good reminder - I had it done about 20 yrs ago and hadn't thought about it recently, but it would probably be a good idea.
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Fleet makes a saline solution which will clean you out like never before. It's just a small bottle, so there's no need to drink a bunch of nasty tasting stuff. Just drink a lot of water after taking it.

Love, Mikie
  4. Bambi

Bambi New Member

enemas pushed so hard by some are
    really not necessary. If there was
    a lot of undigested, unpassed food
    in a digestive tract it would certainly show up on an MRI and it
    just doesn't. The Arthritis Foundation told me that they recommend swallowing 1 to 3 kernels
    or corn and if it doesn't pass in 24
    hours, then take a stool softener or
    a laxative like Milk of Magnesia (we
    need the magnesium anyway..or one of
    the other fairly mild laxatives. They do believe that staying "regular" keeps any toxins from our food is kept moving out of our bodies..and they believe the "toxins" do contribute to pain. It makes sense.
    We have a coating on the walls of
    the areas where fecal matter is passed. It can be disturbed or partially removed if we do too many
    enemas and probably laxatives and that can cause serious electrolite
    problems. I'm not great at explaining
    the whole thing, but you can find lots of info if you Search electrolites. If we are taking opiods and/or some of the other meds we take
    it causes constipation and it IS important that we use a softener at
    least to keep things moving and if it
    gets too difficult then a laxative
    with more "punch" is a good idea from
    what I've read. I don't know if this
    will help or not but I hope so.
    Hugs, Bambi

[ advertisement ]