Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Busyknitter2, Jan 21, 2007.

1. Busyknitter2

Busyknitter2 New Member

Hurrah. I live in Indiana and our Colts are going to the Super Bowl. We are so excited. It will be a great Super Bowl.

It was a exciting game. My three year old granddaughter had her cheerleader outfit and pompoms.

GO COLTS!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. ilovecats94

ilovecats94 New Member

I am so happy that the Patriots won't be going to the Super Bowl yet again! I sort of hope the Bears win, but at least this should be a good game.

I do admit that I was so tired I feel asleep during most of the game and woke up just in time to see the last 3 minutes of the game and the Colts win. It's about time and I'm a Dallas Cowboys/Miami Dolphins fan.

Take care,
  3. boltchik

boltchik New Member

I was definitely hoping for the Colts to go over the Patriots. The Patriots have gone to the Superbowl enough already! So, good for you, that will be exciting!

I am a huge Chargers fan, so disappointed when they lost in the playoffs. But that's ok, it was a great season and we have a great team.

We took our kids to a Chargers game (vs. the Rams, we won!) this season. My 5 yr. old daughter also had on the cheerleader outfit and pom poms, it was soooo fun!

I will be rooting for the Colts in the Super Bowl, I like Manning. Have a great day! Kim :)
    [This Message was Edited on 01/22/2007]
  4. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

That had to be one of the best games I have seen all year!

If my Seahawks can't go then I will just have to cheer for the Colts!

5. ksp56

ksp56 Member

We live in Indiana, and are so excited they made it to the Super Bowl! They worked hard this year!

It should be a good game! I'm rooting for the Colts all the way, but, have always liked the Bears too.

Go Colts, for sure!

6. kholmes

kholmes New Member

My wife is from Frankfort, a little town in northwestern Indiana. We were thrilled to see the Colts win last night.

What a great game.
  7. mrdad

mrdad New Member

Boy that's GREAT! I'll bet all you folks in BALTIMORE

are all in the Celebration mode!!

P.S. "Go '49er's"
  8. Greenbean7

Greenbean7 New Member

Good one! Silly Baltimore!