Comfort U Body Support Pillow

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Hawkeye, Jan 15, 2007.

1. Hawkeye

Hawkeye New Member

Does anyone else own one of these?

I got one for my birthday yesterday after dreaming about owning one for the past year, my parents bought it for me. I was not prepared for how wonderful this is.

I got the best nights sleep that I have had for a long, long time last night, you can do so many things with it. You can twist it to support your entire body.

If you haven't heard of it do a search and save up your money and buy yourself one. I do think that if one had a spouse in the bed they would not like it too much as it tends to take up a lot of room but other than that it is a little slice of heaven.

2. gladone

gladone New Member

Yes Karen, I too own this pillow. I got it for Christmas and it is heaven. I don't sleep well like most of us and on top of my CFS/FM I have a really bad back. I don't know how I got any rest prior to this pillow.

The first night I had this pillow I was able to sleep on my back for the first time in 6 years. I love it so much I ordered the junior version of same and it is great as well. It is the best for the couch or car trips ect.

You are very right to say that it takes up alot of room in the bed. My husband said it looked like we were both still in bed cuddling. Hubby say's that I sleep so much more still that he is willing to give up a little space for a peaceful nights rest for both of us. I think that as long as one has a queen size bed couples would be O.K..

This pillow was designed by a nurse with FM. So, I would tell all to give it a try if you wish for a better nights sleep. I personally think any amount of money is worth the little bit of heaven given by this pillow.

The cost for the U pillow runs between 130.00-150.00 depending on where you buy from and the junior is less of course. Added to the cost is shipping and extra pillow cases. All in all, very cheap if it allows you to rest your weary body in comfort ( ***total cost with shipping and extra pillow cases will run 130.00-150.00).

Hope more will give it a try...I'd love to know if you to enjoy a better nights rest from the "U".

Best wishes,

[This Message was Edited on 01/17/2007]
  3. sleepyinlalaland

sleepyinlalaland New Member

I already "create" a similar bed-time environment for myself, but the convenience (and apparent longevity) of this product really sounds worth the price.

I'm one of those who has ALWAYS had discomfort in bed. I think my physical condition (as far as discomfort) reached it's peak in my late teens. That's when I really realized I AM THE EMBODIMENT of the "Princess and the Pea". EVERY bed felt like a stone slab to me after 20 minutes.

I thought and thought on it and decided I needed a NEST. By my 20's I began my pillow collection and arranged them at various points to alleviate the pressure points. It wasn't until a couple years ago, that I felt I'd reached the epitomy in night-time comfort. I carefully arranged two body-length lines of pillows on my bed (an extra one for feet) and finally had reached a nirvana of comfort! I would position myself slightly between these two rows of pillows and would rest (and sometimes SLEEP!) in comfort heretofore unknown.

That's when I discovered that there is actually a pillow designed in this configurartion, and now....with this further endorsement....I gotta have it!

THANKS for your input on this, I'm gonna authorize my credit card tonight!

To all those who can't or aren't ready to go this route...I'd suggest my own "hand-made" solution. Line up several pillows side-by-side length wise on you bed. You might add another one at the bottom of bed for your feet. With this extra elevation, you may need TWO for your head. Well, it works (I still don't sleep well, but I experience SUBLIME comfort while not sleeping). As you can imagine wrangling with that many pillows is a pain-in-the-tush, which is why I've now decided to order the "official" body pillow. But, for anyone who wants to experience it first, (or who has lots'a pillows and less cash/credit), try the million pillow remedy that I've used for the last 2 years!

Thank you for reporting on this product. I already believe in it.
    [This Message was Edited on 01/16/2007]
  4. Hawkeye

Hawkeye New Member

Is it legal to put the site that I got the pillow from on these boards?

They usually go for 120.00 and up and this site has them for $89.95.

If it is OK I will post it.

5. sleepyinlalaland

"legal", but I'D sure like to see it!

I think if you can use enough key words without mentioning the EXACT website (as in *dot*. com), that it is OK to give "cues" to a googled website.

I also think it might be a good deal if THIS website was able to sell them. I'd even more gladly purchase this item if it helped support this website.

I DID find it for $99.00 on the web, and have a cataloge where it is listed for $120. Not sure about the shipping on any of those, so that factor may be the deal-breaker.
  6. sleepyinlalaland

I found it.

Google u pillow $89.95.

There it is.

Either that or another site offering the same pillow for that price.

Thanks again for bringing this up.