comfortable mattress topper??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fibrotina, Sep 20, 2005.

1. fibrotina

fibrotina New Member

Sorry if there are answers to this in the search but I am too sore to sit here that long to do the search and read them all.

I have a mattress, new last year, with a pillowtop. I am having so much pain that it feels hard. I am looking for some type of pad or what-not to put on it. I have one problem... I have allergies and am allergic to feathers so anything "down" is out of the question. Anybody have any suggestions??

Thanks,
    Tina
  2. WoodstocksMusic

WoodstocksMusic New Member

There are many replies to this very question.

One of the Threads is currently on the first page.

I have seen 2 or 3 threads in the last week regarding toppers.
  3. cozykitten

cozykitten New Member

because I have missed seeing them also. I bought an extra thick pillow top and it felt too hard to me too. so we bought a very thick foam pad to put on top of that and it is perfect! Like sleeping on a soft cloud. Boy does it make a difference!!
  4. ellie5320

ellie5320 New Member

I have a wool one side(winter) japara the other(summer) had to get rid of electric blanket it was like sleeping on barbed wire I now feel like I am on a cloud but cannot sleep on a bed any other place I find the all 2 hard so dread leaving home for a night I am in Australia so don't know if the same "underblanket" is available where you are
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator