Coming out of the Dark and Thank You

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by SusanEU, May 28, 2006.

1. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

Wanted to say thanks a million to all who posted with the effexor encouragement and advice.

I keep wanting to sing the song "Coming out of the Dark", cause that is how I feel. I actually showered - and shaved my legs LOL - believe me that is a huge accomplishment!

This morning I found myself actually humming, hearing the birds outside was enjoyable, not annoying for a change.

So glad I listened to my dr and hung in there. It may not be the med for everyone and I dont know if it will last but I will take it as it comes and enjoy while I can.

Once again, my heartfelt thanks for all of your advice.

Sue in Ontario
  2. carebelle

carebelle New Member

SusanEU ,I just started effexor on monday and already feel a difference.I know about shaved legs being a huge accomplishment.LOL
    When did you start it?I am praying this also gets better and will help with my energy levels.I think it has helped with some of thr pain.
    These DD's have all but taken over my life in the last few months.I have not hardly gone anywhere and lived from bed to couch because of my pain.I am so happy that this is helping you also.And thank you for telling us it gives me hope.Have a really good day!
  3. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

This will be my 12th day on 37.5 mg. I posted a couple of days ago with my nausea and side effects and I was actually going to give up. You can look it up and see some good info that others shared.

I was practically agoraphobic with the anxiety and pain, but I already have more energy and feel so much better.

Good Luck to you. Remember, stick with it for a while.

God Bless,

Sue in Ontario

4. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

bumpity bump
  5. shootingstar

shootingstar New Member

Very happy for you! The waiting time for antidepressants to kick in can be the pits, and am so glad sticking with it helped in your case. Light and joy!
  6. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member

7. ANNXYZ

ANNXYZ New Member