Comment on left side pain

Discussion in 'Lyme Disease Archives' started by connieaag, Apr 9, 2008.

1. connieaag

connieaag New Member

I was reading through some old posts since I am spending most of my time on this board instead of the FM now... anyway it was regarding pain on the left side being worse than the right. My daughter asked her LLMD about it and he said most of his patients have pain on the left side that is worse the right, her included. So maybe you all are
    "normal" you just don't know it yet!

Although if THE BITE we remember caused all of this, it was on her right arm. He also said alot of people report being bitten on their left side, which could just be conincidence.

Connie
  2. wld285

wld285 New Member

Thanks for the comment on one-sided pain. I have been having such a problem with pain all on my L side from my neck to my toes. I have no idea when or where I was infected, except it was a long time ago.

Linda
  3. connieaag

connieaag New Member

Kathryn is complaining about the taste of Ceftin too! First time she ahs really commented on taste of meds except for Lunesta. What do you go to next? Remind me -- you just go down the lst from Dr. C and change every 30 days?
  4. connieaag

connieaag New Member

She said taking Ceftin with lemonade instead of water makes it not taste bad! She still has two weeks on it then Zithro then Flagyl...

So did Dr. C have you combine Abx or do one at a time, then start combining? I read where you have been seeing him since the end of 2007, so is this your first follow-up visit?

I was planning to call tomorrow to see what he wants her to do about the low DHEA test result I received Friday. I think I will just wait until I get the rest as I'm sure he will want to see them all together before making a recomendation.
  5. connieaag

connieaag New Member

75 degrees makes think one of those doesn't sound too bad. I'm not sure if Lemonade is good to take with meds, but at this point, whatever works, Lynchburg or regular :)