Comp.list of CANDIDA symptoms.Should read!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by jaster45, Jan 19, 2003.

1. jaster45

jaster45 New Member

The vast majority of people who have candida do not realize they have it until they become seriously ill.The many symptoms often perplex both Dr.'s and patients.Candida is a great destroyer of health and may be the last piece of the puzzle for many modern day diseases.Candida steals vital nutrition from our bodies and every time we eat,it releases toxins which poison our body which in turn affects your health directly or indirectly.You may have candida if you have any of the following symptoms.

Acne,adrenal/thyroid exhaustion,allergies,asthma/bronchitis bad breath,body odor,bladder/urinary problems,boneloss,bruise easily,burning eyes,chemical sensitivity,cold/shaky,repeated colds and flus,colitis,constipation,depression,diarrhea,dizziness
    dry mouth/eyes,endometriosis,ebstein barr/CFS,mineral and vitamin deficiences,eye sight problems,finger toe nail fungus,food cravings,frequent infections,gas/bloating, hair loss,hay fever/sinus inflammation,headaches/migraines, heartburn,heart irregularities,hemorrhoids,high/low blood sugar,hormonal imbalances,hyperactivity,indigestion, inflammatory conditions,insomnia,IBS,intestinal pain, iron deficiency,joint pain,lethargy,lupus type symptoms, malabsorption,menstrual problems,mood swings,muscle aches, no sex drive,numbness,over/under weight,over all bad feeling,poor memory,premature aging,puffy eyes,respiratory problems,skin rashes and hives,thrush/bleeding gums,coated tongue,tingling sensations,ulcers,yeast infections,dry skin and chronic sore throats.

I know most of you are very aware of candida and its many effects,but I thought it may be beneficial to post a very complete list.

take care,
    Jaster45
  2. marcus1243

marcus1243 New Member

I've been looking for a complete list. And just to add something, I've seen this simple candida test on several web sites:

----------------------------------------
    Might I have a problem with Candida?

You can try this simple test to find out.

First thing in the morning, before you put ANYTHING in your mouth, fill a clear glass with room temperature Bottled Water.

Work up a bit of saliva, then spit it into the glass of water. Check the water every 15 minutes or so for up to one hour.

If you have a potential problem, you will see strings (like legs) traveling down into the water from the saliva floating on the top, or "cloudy" saliva will sink to the bottom of the glass, or cloudy specks will seem to be suspended in the water.

If there are no strings and the saliva is still floating after at least one hour, you probably have Candida under control, and have nothing to worry about.
    ------------------------------------------
    Don't know how reliable this test is, but I sure fail it!!

--Marcus

PS. There's a very good section on candidiasis on Dr. Kelly Hollander's website. Do a google search for dochollander and chiropractic and you'll find it.

[This Message was Edited on 01/20/2003]
  3. jaster45

jaster45 New Member

Good info!
  4. Pluto

Pluto New Member

I did try the spit test (It's in a book on Candida) but it didnt show anything.
    However when I had Live Blood Analysis (and I was sceptical at first!) it showed parasites, protozoa and candida in the bloodstrem where they shouldn't be! i.e. Leaky Gut.
    I was given Horopito a month ago to get rid of the Candida and Glutamine to help the LG. I got nasty die off for a few days. (Yet to be retested.)
    I have also started on Ambrotose in last fortnight and this week have had more energy than I've had for many months.
    I also put it down to prayer as many people were praying for me with a big task that I had to do all last week which although exhausting I did get through. Medicines can help but I know that God is doing the healing.
    Pluto
  5. 2girls

2girls New Member

I'm guessing your live test was done by a naturopath/holistic doc. Most conventional docs think the idea of systematic candida is quackery. You are very fortunate to have one who considers candida as a potential major problem, perhaps in some cases the very core of the problem.

My doc thought I was nuts for even suggesting it. The list can pretty much sum up FM the symptoms are the same.

2girls
  6. Momskelleygirl

Momskelleygirl New Member

I go to the doctor this week and will talk to her about this. since she is one of the best doctors about treating fms, cfs, i'm sure she will do what it takes to see if i have this in my blood. every idea i get from this board, she is willing to try if i really want to, she really works very hard t help me stay comfortable and to listen to anything i have to say, and some things she suggests to her other fibro patients also. it's like she iss learning from this broard far more than she could any place else.
    so thank everyone here for all of the info that has helped me and her other patients.

Keley
  7. Tucker

Tucker New Member

Dear Jaster45
    Am very happy lady. I have been on an elimination diet for Candida, very strict, but well worth it, feel better have life lost weight, am human being again.
    However have just had a couple of days of increased fibro pain. A friend, also sufferer tells me tomatoes increase fibro symptoms! What else, antway I wondered if anyone has heard this too? Ilove toms

Val
  8. underwhelmed

underwhelmed New Member

Bumping to see if anyone turns up any more info. Very interesting so far...
  9. isee

isee New Member

I get joint and muscular pain, soon after eating tomatoes. And, become semi-comatose - slight exaggeration - after eating potato chips. Just coming off a 2-wk. elimination diet, thought I'd try potato chips tonight, organic of course (whatever that means in potatochipland). Anyhow, I went into a slow, sleepy trance for about an hour after consuming these chips. I suppose, too, it could have been the oil. Took 2 calcium citrate tabs to bounce back.

I may have to give up tomatoes and potatoes. Too bad, because I really like them both.

Anna