Compare Symptoms Meds Fibromyalgia

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by painintheeverywhere, Sep 3, 2006.

1. painintheeverywhere

painintheeverywhere New Member

I think it would be interesting and beneficial info if we compare symptoms to see if other problems occur with FM. I would appreciate your info

Thanks!
    Jane

Fibromyalgia:
    Symptoms - Joint pain, soft tissue pain, bone pain, muscle spasms, peripheral neropathy, dizziness, syncopy (fainting}, extreme fatigue, brain fog, sleep apnea, metabolic syndrome, slow healing on cuts and wounds, constant headaches, frequent nausea, IBS, Obesity, significant decreased vision and dry eyes, deep foot/ankle pain & stiffiness(especially AM), Depression(Is it any wonder?).

Meds: Tramadol 100mg 3xday, skelaxin 800mg 3xday, Advil 800mg PRN (I believe my pain could be better controlled)

Sleep Apnea:
    Med Equip: CPAP, benadryl 50mg to sleep

Metabolic Syndrome:
    Meds: Citracal+D 250mg 3xday, MVI

Hypothyroidism:
    Meds: Levothyroxin 125mcg

Hypertension:
    Meds: Lisinopril 20mg, HCTZ 25mg

High Cholesterol:
    Meds: Lipitor 40mg

Neuropathy: Severe burning, tingling & numbness hands,arms
    Meds: Lyrica 100mg 3xday (not as effective as in begining)

Depression:
    Meds: Effexor 300mg
    [This Message was Edited on 09/03/2006]
  2. painintheeverywhere

painintheeverywhere New Member

Thanks for the info-

I have had an EMG which showed nonfunction and very little in some areas. I will check out your profile for more information. I just found some of these chats and boards a couple days ago and I am so greatful to have others truly understand these invisible symptoms. It's funny how strangers sometimes understand more than our loved ones.

Have a great holiday!
  3. Ranigar

Ranigar Member

Joint and muscle pain,neuropathy in legs and feet,restless legs,weakness and pain in neck to fingers,lower back pain{ruptured disc},headaches,vertigo,chronic cough,sinus pain and all the dryness of eyes and mouth that goes with Sjogren's.
    Meds:Cymbalta,Skelatin,Ambien,Plaquenil,Evoxac,Ultracet,Restasis,Ziac and Nexium
    I feel I too am way undermedicated for pain and I might add my relative gave me Klonopin 1mg. that he can't use.I take it when the pain and lack of sleep make me crazy for relief.