complications

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by krisiee, Nov 5, 2002.

1. krisiee

krisiee Member

Well it has been a few rough weeks for me. I have developed a bone infection and the tissue is all infected. So far the fibro has stayed in check. I am just worried with the stress of taking my exam and moving and the infection what that is going to do to me. I am trying to be strong but boy is it hard. I am afraid. The pain in my leg has gotten quite bad and all I keep praying for is for it not to cause a flare. This is pretty much a venting message. I asked the dr to prescribe something other than tylox since that is for my severe pain and what does she give me ultram. Which for me i find to be pretty crappy for pain. Plus tylox makes my hyper so I talk constantly when i am on it. I tried ginger for the upset tummy, it works pretty well but my rhemy prescribed phenergan, which has always helped me plus gives me a great night sleep. What is odd I can deal with having FMS most of the time but not when something not related is thrown in there. I even stopped taking all my daily meds but the synthroid. The others now i take as needed that as we all know here is an accomplishment. Well thanks for the support i receive here it is great. It really helps when you can vent to others who understand.
  2. krisiee

krisiee Member

Well it has been a few rough weeks for me. I have developed a bone infection and the tissue is all infected. So far the fibro has stayed in check. I am just worried with the stress of taking my exam and moving and the infection what that is going to do to me. I am trying to be strong but boy is it hard. I am afraid. The pain in my leg has gotten quite bad and all I keep praying for is for it not to cause a flare. This is pretty much a venting message. I asked the dr to prescribe something other than tylox since that is for my severe pain and what does she give me ultram. Which for me i find to be pretty crappy for pain. Plus tylox makes my hyper so I talk constantly when i am on it. I tried ginger for the upset tummy, it works pretty well but my rhemy prescribed phenergan, which has always helped me plus gives me a great night sleep. What is odd I can deal with having FMS most of the time but not when something not related is thrown in there. I even stopped taking all my daily meds but the synthroid. The others now i take as needed that as we all know here is an accomplishment. Well thanks for the support i receive here it is great. It really helps when you can vent to others who understand.
  3. Kathryn

Kathryn New Member

I hope that you are on mega doses of antibiotics for that infection. If it is in your bones it can get real serious real sudden, and you definitely do not need that. We'll send an extra prayer your way. Get well soon.
    Kathryn
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Often, but not always, when people are placed on antibiotics, they actually feel better FMS-wise. I hope this is the case for you.

Love, Mikie