computer broke down, I missed you guys so much

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Chelz, Oct 14, 2010.

1. Chelz

Chelz New Member

Hello Everyone :) My computer has been broke now for almost a month. Not to mention my VCR is broke too (yes, I still use a VCR, hate new stuff, hee hee). I was so lost without both. I also started working full time, 40 hours a week instead of my usual 35. It's only 5 more hours a week, but man, do I feel it. Sooooo tired.

Everything in my house was starting to break down around the time I started working more hours, put extra stress on me, then I couldn't even go on the computer to visit with you guys. My sister offered her computer to use, but I was just too darn tired to drive to her house, which is just too far away from mine. When my boss asked me if I wanted an extra 5 hours a week, I almost said NO, but in this shaky economy, I felt blessed to get more hours and just said yes to it. I need the extra money, but was starting to feel run down. Hopefully, I will adjust.

So glad to "talk" to you guys again, hope everyone is doing well. Hugs to all, Chelz.

LEFTYGG Member

glad to see you back. i know what you mean about new stuff it takes me forever to learn how to work new things. hope you can keep up at work. love gail