Condolences to CFS peer Debbie DD

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by GeneticDefect, Aug 15, 2003.

1. GeneticDefect

GeneticDefect New Member

FYI
    One of our peers suddenly lost their husband last Friday. On the board she is DD and often signs her postings with....Love and Peace, Debbie. (Ft Myers, Florida)

I also know Debbie from the immune deficiency web site in which she recently received her first immunoglobulin infusion and shortly after her first treatment left for a family vacation to celebrate her proper diagnosis and first treatment. I dont know any details.

She has three boys. Considering that we are a CFS support group I think it would be great to give her and her family support through these sorrowful and trying times.

Debbie, I have heart-felt sorrow for you and your family. Words cannot express the sorrow I feel for you and the boys.

~Karen (Genetic Defect)
    [This Message was Edited on 08/16/2003]
  2. bamboo

bamboo New Member

i followed debbie's request for support before she received her treatment and enjoyed reading her bio. so, this comes as a shock to my system to read this news. debbie, i am very saddened to hear about your loss and hope that we here can provide whatever support might be helpful to you. . .as you must know, we care with all of our hearts.

Julia
  3. KayL

KayL New Member

I'm so sorry to hear this. Just know that during this difficult time, you have the support of everyone here.

{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}
  4. Lumare41

Lumare41 New Member

Debbie I am so sorry about your loss.My condolences to you and your children. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.God Bless and take care of yourself.
    Lumare
  5. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I am so very sorry for this unthinkable loss for you and your sons. I keep you and your family in my prayers.

You know I am here in town, and if there is anything I can do, please let me know. I am going to e-mail you with my phone number.

Love, Mikie
  6. libra55

libra55 New Member

Debbie, please accept my condolences on your loss. You and your children are in my prayers. Please take care of yourself and God Bless You.

With sincerest sympathy,
    Michelle
  7. Mrs. B

Mrs. B New Member

I am very sorry to hear about your loss but, it was Heaven's gain. I am praying for peace and comfort for you and your family through Jesus Christ.

With deepest sympathy,
    Lisa
  8. tansy

tansy New Member

You and your sons are in my thoughts.

Hugs from across the big pond.

Tansy
  9. ksp56

ksp56 Member

I am so very sorry. You and your children will be in my prayers for many months to come.

Very Gentle Hugs,

Kim
  10. Takesha

Takesha New Member

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. I will be praying for you and will post a prayer request for you on the Worhip Board.
    Takesha
  11. Lendi

Lendi New Member

My prayers and thoughts are with you and your sons during this difficult time. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Lendi
  12. Belladonna3

Belladonna3 Guest

My deepest sympathy.

Belladonna3
  13. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I talked to Debbie today and she wanted me to pass on a message to everyone.

Love, Mikie
  14. nancyw

nancyw New Member

Debbie: I am so very sorry to hear about the loss of your husband. These will be trying and emotional times for you and your boys, but remember to lean on your friends and family when you need to. Try to take care of yourself and I am sending gentle {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}} and my best wishes your way.
  15. pam_d

pam_d New Member

I am so sorry to hear about your devastating loss. Please know that everyone here sends prayers to you and your family. I will be praying for all of you. This will be a difficult time; know that we are all here for you when you need us, and thinking of you all right now.

((((Hugs)))),
    Pam
  16. Echo2

Echo2 New Member

Life will be forever changed, and may God and all the angels be with you, to carry you when you feel you can't go on, to help your children and you to cope, and to fill your hearts with hope for tomorrow. I am so very, very sorry and I know words cannot express the depths of your loss. I will add my prayers to the many already going out for you.
    Echo
  17. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Debbie my deepest condolences to you and your family.

Will keep you and yours in prayer. God bless, and again I am so deeply sorry to hear such sad news.

Shalom, Shirl
  18. Lana56

Lana56 New Member

Debbie,
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. Lana56
  19. shoshi68

shoshi68 New Member

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that in time, you find comfort and healing. I can't imagine your pain.

Please accept my deepest condolences on the loss of your husband DD.

((((((((gentle hugs))))))))

Shoshi
  20. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

For anyone who missed this and wants to send condolences.

Love, Mikie