Confused

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by clerty, Mar 14, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

yes I am very LOL!!!

the only advise I am getting is from these boards and I do aprreciate it please be patient as I am slow on the intake with bad brain fog !!!

I am starting form scratch I have cut out coffee I dont smoke or drink I take probiotics and try to wath my intake of dairy products and wheat so what is next I have read so many things my head in going round in circles tring to take it all in lol!!!
    I find the protocols hard to understand.
    Clertyx
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

clerty:

Take it slow. You sound like you have a positive attitude, so just try to rest, rest, rest. Very important.

nyrofan
  3. Charleen

Charleen New Member

Clertyx,
    What works for one person doesn't always work for another. I have been through the mill. I have cut out coffee (thought I do have a cup once in a while) I don't smoke any more. I don't do dairy products (mine is because I get kidney stones from dairy products).

It is all very confusing and I have had fibro for a long time (a day is to long for fibro,cfs or what ever you have).
    I have multipuls so I know how scary this can be.
    All I can say is hang in there. And know that we are here for you.
    Charleen
  4. clerty

clerty New Member

I apppreciate any advice given !!!!
  5. clerty

clerty New Member

well the mornings are the worst I wake up at 6 and feel terrible with pain all over
    I am taking probiotics and enzyme q 10 calcium magnezium with Zinc l carnitine Echinancea and Valerian
    LOL!!!

I have looked at some of the protocols and I have ordered
    some tablets.
    clertyx
  6. suzette1954

suzette1954 New Member

fatigue, brain fog and the sense of helplessness and hoplessness. We are here for you and will always try to help someone else.

Suzette
  7. clerty

clerty New Member

Yes I have all that to see I forgot to mention that !!!lol
    I forget thing all the time I leave keys in my door and struggle to remember the names of thingsI feel sick most mornings medication make me so ill!!!