Congrats, Madwolf

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mikie, Sep 3, 2003.

1. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I read about your passing your CE exam on the Worship Forum. The people there have helped my daughter pass her sales training on her new job. She also has FMS and is having difficulty with cognitive problems.

Every time I have to pass a CE exam for my insurance license, I study like crazy and when I get to the exams and look at the questions, I think, "Where the hell did this come from?" Even normals have the same reaction. The questions seem to have very little bearing on the subject matter and the study guides we read prior to the tests.

Well, you can relax for six more years and I can relax for two. Guess the govt. feels it's more important that your insurance agent be up to date than your doc. Here in Florida, where we have had people impersonating doctors and treating patients, the state decided to make the docs all get fingerprinted. The docs took great offense at this which made me laugh. An insurance has to get fingerprinted before being licensed. It's a screwed-up world. I would rather know my doc is really a doc than my insurance agent is really an agent. Of course, it would be nice to know that both are really who they say they are.

Love, Mikie
  2. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You are the man--yeah!
  3. AnnetClo

AnnetClo New Member

but definitely a big high five to you. Congratulations!!

Annette