CONGRATULATION ...... GONGEE!!!!!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Francey54, Aug 11, 2005.

1. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

YES.............. YES.............. YES.......

WAY TO GO GONGEE. FANTASTIC!!!!!

I am so happy fo you. I wasn't expecting this today. I just got online to bump you again and I saw your post saying you WON!!!

This has been an incredible last 7 days. Tobyone, won last Friday, I won this Monday and now you today. I get the feeling that judges are finally GETTING IT! We are being respected and recognized that we have serious ailments deserving of disability.

Now you can relax, its a big relief to know that you wll be getting a monthlu check.

How far back will you get retro-pay????

Once again Gongee. MANY CONGRATS !!!!!!

HORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY FOR GONGEE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many hugs,
    Francey
    [This Message was Edited on 08/11/2005]
  2. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Hey Gongee, I don't think you say this.
  3. gongee

gongee New Member

THANK YOU FRANCEY FOR CHEERING ME ON. I CAN'T EXPRESS HOW
    WONDERFUL IT WAS TO HAVE YOU HERE FOR ME. IT HAS BEEN AN EXCEPTIONAL WEEK FOR A LOT OF US. I JUST HOPE THE ONES THAT ARE AWAITING THEIRS WILL GO AS ALL. I ALSO BELIEVE AS YOU, THAT THE JUDGES ARE FINALLY GETTING REALIZING WE DO HAVE A CHRONIC CONDITION AND IT SURE IS ABOUT TIME.
    HUSBAND TOOK ME OUT TO DINNER TONIGHT. EVEN THOUGH I HAVE WON THE SSA DISABILITY, IT DOESN'T STOP THE PAIN , BUT IT SURE DOES TAKE SOME OF THE WEIGHT OFF MYHOULDERS, SO I CAN CONCENTRATE ON TRYING TO HELP MYSELF TO FEEL BETTER.
    THANKS AGAIN FOR EVERYTHING !!!! YOU ARE A TRUE FRIEND.

((((HUGS))))))

4. Francey54

Francey54 New Member

Gongee:

I am so happy your husband took you to dinner. That must have been so nice and relaxing. My huby is taking me tomorrow night and when the big bucks from the retro pay come in, he wants us to go to some nice resort for three or four days. I am looking forward to it, I really need to relax and just have some fun. Been sooooooo depressed.

It has been a horrific three years for me in every aspect imaginable. It had something to do with the planet Saturn in my house of everyday matters. Saturn left in July so things will be better. So says my horoscope. Hee Hee. Hee.

For you too Gongee. You are going to have some time to relax your mind and as you said concentrate in getting better.

Three cheers for us:
    Hip Hip Hooray, Hip Hip Hooray,
    Hip Hip Horaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!

Hugs,
    Francey
  5. darude

darude New Member

I'm gpimg thru appea; right now hope I have good news soon.