connie

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by clerty, Jun 5, 2007.

1. clerty

clerty New Member

Whats wrong Hun?

Clertyx
  2. katvwolf

katvwolf New Member

Are you talking about Harmony21? Is she okay????

Love,
    Kat
  3. clerty

clerty New Member

she just said she was peeved of not sure Kat!!

Clertyx
  4. clerty

clerty New Member

you are such a pretty girl did you do modelling ?

Clertyx
  5. katvwolf

katvwolf New Member

Hi Clerty! :)

I am just worried because she hasn't been on in a couple of days... I'm probably overreacting-she is more than likely sleeping and she has a wonderful hubby who takes good care of her, I'm sure.

I technically have never modeled, but thank you for your compliments! You're so sweet! :)

Love,
    Kat
  6. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

Hey sweeti, cant remember what I was peeved about, just as well i suppose, am OK, having yuk time with all the pain, it must be the colder weather!

Am worried bout you too Clerty you seem to be getting very stiff in your hands so you are umable to get to the board much, hope it gets better, dont want to lose ya Irish lassy

This board and the people on it keep me going, I think iam getting addicted to this site..........

Hey kat if you read this the pain in the shoulder is how I started actually, magnesium helped but these days nothing REALLY helps......

Am going to finnish tea ( dinner ) so will speak to you guys later

Connie sending heaps of angel hugs and love your way

7. Granniluvsu

Granniluvsu Well-Known Member

Kat,

You surely are a pretty gal, much younger than I for sure (-: ! Your surely could model. I have 4 daughters and one son and 8 grandkids.

Was just reading your bio. Wow, you do window treatments. I surely could use your talent. After getting some painting done around here I will need to get some new curtains and window treatments. I never know what to get when I change from something I have had a long time. I guess that I am not very innovative or artistic. I know what is pretty and looks nice too. I am tht way about painting to. Of course if I would like to try a change my DH doesn't (-: !!

Warm hugs to you and to everyone else to on this board),

Granni (Marilyn)
  8. clerty

clerty New Member

just saying hello not sure when i will be able to post more not too good these days

love to you all

Clertyx
  9. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

10. harmony21

harmony21 New Member

bumping for ya girl