Considering trying TF

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by redhummingbird, Feb 21, 2008.

1. redhummingbird

redhummingbird New Member

Hi,

I'm thinking about trying transfer factor to deal with my HHV-6 (1:320 through Focus Labs) and EBV.

I'm just starting to research this.

I'm wondering what to expect in starting this?

I noticed this board doesn't get a lot of traffic but I'm hoping there are still people around who can provide some guidance or recommend other websites?

Thanks so much!
  2. spacee

spacee Member

I have just had alot of sickness in the family.

Do you know if you have HHV6A or HHV6B? There are TF's that cover both so if you don't know...then you can just get one of those.

Rich Carson (he takes TF's) says to start slow cause they can pack a wallop. So... you could start taking it at night. And if you really wanted to go slow, you could open the capsule and take 1/2 and save the rest for the next day.

I like to open the capsule and put it under my tongue so I don't have to wait so long to eat...it is absorbed in seconds that way.

Spacee
  3. redhummingbird

redhummingbird New Member

It's nice to get a response.

I don't know if it's HHV6-A or B.

When you say packs a wallop-does that mean I'll feel worse for awhile before feeling better?

Also, where do I begin? Should I also be doing some sort of detox in addition to get rid of all the gunk?

I hope the illnesses in your family settle down? Are they acute or chronic type illnesses?

Thanks again for your response...
  4. spacee

spacee Member

in that you feel sicker while some of the pathogens are being killed. It is their "die off" that makes you feel worse.

Or another thing you can feel is you immune system being activated. That is usually your lymph glands feeling achey.

I do feel that and the Olive Leaf seems to help me.

I am so thankful for TF's without them I would be bed/housebound. I am far from normal but I can exercise. It has been a long journey.

Oh, we have had family in three state hard hit by the flu. My 42 yo sis in law had to have lung surgery and was in ICU.
    We have been trying to get someone healthy to be able to go help her...she homeschools.

Keep trying things. It is the only way. What works for some, doesn't work at all for others.

Spacee