Constant lighheadedness PLEASE HELP

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by lvjesus, Oct 9, 2006.

1. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I have been lightheaded since Saturday afternoon and it is getting worse. I have tried nasal sprays, decongestants and alcohol in my ears and nothing has helped.

Any suggestions or advice or similar experiences?

Sonya
  2. TerryS

TerryS Member

I have just went through a several-week period of almost constant lightheadedness. I can tell you that it eventually went into a "wax and wane" situation and for the past few days I have been free of this demon!

What causes the dizziness - I can't say. I do have dysautonomia for which dizziness is a symptom, plus dizziness seems to go hand in hand with FM (which I also have).

My PCP just put me through a brain CT and a brain MRI with no abnormal findings (thank goodness!), so I have to assume the dizziness is just a lovely symptom of my "syndromes".

Hope yours gets better soon...and hope mine stays GONE!

TerryS
  3. lvjesus

lvjesus Member

I hope this clears up soon too especially since I have to drive 40 minutes to work and back every day.
  4. carebelle

carebelle New Member

Have a blood sugar test done .You need to fast . but do this as soon as possible.

let us know what he says. I hope you feel better soon
  5. Jeanne-in-Canada

Jeanne-in-Canada New Member

would probably be the culprit. Try to focus on deep breathing as often as you can remember. This always makes a difference w/ me. It's the healing edge your body needs, for many things, more oxygen.

Jeanne