Constantly Swollen Glands....what in the world????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by teawah, Mar 25, 2003.

1. teawah

teawah New Member

Constantly swollen glands, sore throat, and sinus infection. No energy, dizzy, no balance, EXTREME fatigue, Muscle and skin TENDERNESS and PAIN.

Is this JUST FM/CFS?

Maybe this is why I am SO Depressed?

I need to find some answers.

Am asking doc for a referral to a pain clinic in S Idaho per a referral from somebody here on the board, but in the meantime I am really sufferring.

Tired of being so TUFF and not taking any meds. I guess that I would prefer to take the meds and possibly be more screwed up later from them than suffer any more now. I just want relief.

appreciate your help,
    teawah

PS also extreme brain fog.
  2. kellbear

kellbear New Member

I thought I had mine under control too but went off my diet for a weekend and was exposed to some chemicals. Lymph node swelling is common with CFS. Only one of my nodes swell but all of them hurt. My whole neck hurts. I was unsure if it was muscular or something else. CAT scan shows no reason for the pain. I do have several nodes that follow my Jugular in my neck and that is where it hurts the most. They can be sore without being swollen. Even the ones in my arm pits hurt. Brain Fog stinks. This is about the time of day when it gets worse. I would start on a vitamin, supplement program. It has helped me about 50% but I have to be very strict with myself. I also eat a very strict diet, mostly raw fruits and vegtables, cooked cold water fish, no wheat and very very little dairy. NO SUGAR or sugar substitutes...no tobacco. Good luck
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I also have CFIDS and this sounds just like I feel when it's flaring. I am on Doxycycline for chronic mycoplasma infection and this keeps these symptoms under control.

I just received a sample of Provigil for the fatigue but won't start it til tomorrow. I'll let y'all know how it works.

Love, Mikie