Contact Lense

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by dollinitup, Jul 14, 2008.

1. dollinitup

dollinitup New Member

Do ant of you know if there is a particular brand or what ever of contact lense that is better for dry eyes?
  2. dollinitup

dollinitup New Member

3. SusanEU

SusanEU New Member

I would like to know, too, as I have dry eyes and have had no luck with contacts.

Sue in Ontario
  4. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

About drops which can be used with the lenses.

Love, Mikie
  5. dinda

dinda New Member

Acuvue oasis contacts are the best for dry eyes. I only wear the oasis. I love them.
  6. TXPeach

TXPeach New Member

I have dry eyes and wear ProClear which are made by Cooper Vision. I've had no problems since switching over to these.

Good luck!

God bless,
  7. dollinitup

dollinitup New Member

That was fast. Thank you all. I am going for my eye exam on thursday. I have to get new glass for sure but I want to give contacts another try. My eyes and mouth are so dry sometimes I think I am loosing my mind.

I am going to look into both of these suggestions and see if I have better luck, if not then i am just going to give up. No point in making a career out of trying to wear contacts. Maybe I should look around until I find some real snazzy frames.

Thanks again
  8. dinda

dinda New Member

There are some great frames out there now. I have a pair of purple frames. They aren't a bright purple. I get a lot of compliments on them. I have had red frames before. I like to be different.