Contacted National CFIDS Foundation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bioman85, Jun 20, 2006.

1. bioman85

bioman85 New Member

Hi all,

I recently spoke with someone at the NCF about the recent findings on the cryptovirus, and this is what her response was:

"They'll be updates in each newsletter beginning with the summer issue due at the end of July. It was really issued to find other researchers with expertise---wherever they are-=--to interest them in working on a real treatment and we've had a few interested so far."

So hopefully they'll get something good going soon.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

maybe, finally, a lot of research info about these dang bugs that know all too well how to hide out will start coming together...

3. findmind

findmind New Member

Thanks for the update. I get their newsletter and it is the most truthful one I have ever read!

Sometimes they say things that are fearful, when they tell about the serious research findings they fund, but I'd rather know the truth than be told I need stress reduction, CBT and exerise...

After 17yrs with these dds, I've certainly learned by now that I need all three of these, and my body and soul gravitate to MY way of doing all 3 the these things on its's called coping, too!

I sure hope they get researchers willing to investigate treatments that we all can afford and GET through our doctors, no matter which kind of insurance we have, or not :(

Thanks bioman..

There's always hope!

[ advertisement ]