Contacted National CFIDS Foundation

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by bioman85, Jun 20, 2006.

1. bioman85

bioman85 New Member

Hi all,

I recently spoke with someone at the NCF about the recent findings on the cryptovirus, and this is what her response was:

"They'll be updates in each newsletter beginning with the summer issue due at the end of July. It was really issued to find other researchers with expertise---wherever they are-=--to interest them in working on a real treatment and we've had a few interested so far."

So hopefully they'll get something good going soon.
  2. victoria

victoria New Member

maybe, finally, a lot of research info about these dang bugs that know all too well how to hide out will start coming together...

best,
    Victoria

3. findmind

findmind New Member

Thanks for the update. I get their newsletter and it is the most truthful one I have ever read!

Sometimes they say things that are fearful, when they tell about the serious research findings they fund, but I'd rather know the truth than be told I need stress reduction, CBT and exerise...

After 17yrs with these dds, I've certainly learned by now that I need all three of these, and my body and soul gravitate to MY way of doing all 3 the these things on its own...it's called coping, too!

I sure hope they get researchers willing to investigate treatments that we all can afford and GET through our doctors, no matter which kind of insurance we have, or not :(

Thanks bioman..

There's always hope!
    findmind