contagious?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by willruthie1965, Mar 11, 2006.

1. willruthie1965

willruthie1965 New Member

Just wondering if there are people who both husband and wife have it?? JUst wondering how to keep a family together and money comming in.Was also wondering if people was always sick alot or just hit them one day .Like hubby never had alot of energy where I was always considered hyper and lots of energy.I guess no two cases are always alike.Ruthie
  2. NyroFan

NyroFan New Member

willruthie1965:
    I have never heard of these diseases being contagious.
    However, I have read that some people have gotten their
    medical problems from Gulf War Illness, which would make it a contagious illness from airborne infectious agents.
    Kissing, etc.: I have not heard anything about it being contagious and I believe my doctor told me it is not.
    Hugs,
    NyroFan
  3. Cromwell

Cromwell New Member

Cause depression in the ones around them, so it may seem as if they are contagious, but mostly just wearisome.

My DH is disabled from head trauma, son has autism, I have FM maybe Lupus(that one is on and off).

Sometimes I think what it would be like to be just normal for a couple of days.

We have a good life really, and count our blessings.

Love Anne C
  4. lease79

lease79 New Member

I don't believe that the condition itself is contagious, but that some of the viruses/infections that set it off in our system are ;)

Lisa
  5. Vitter

Vitter New Member

You wanted to know if people were always sick or if it just hit them one day. If I think back to my life I have always been sick with allergies, low energy, migraines, other things at different times of my life. The CF hit me after I had a bout with mono about 16 years ago. I have had good times and bad times. It comes and goes. The worst part of CF lasted about 2 years. I have had major sinus problems for about a year now. Just can't shake it.

Vicki