Continued Prayer

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by Sunshyne1027, Dec 17, 2003.

1. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

My sons schools are cancelled tomorrow. The "shootings" happening - that I had posted about recently. Well two school busses were shot at today, on the highway. Investigations are happening tomorrow. Not sure on whether or not school is cancelled Friday yet, but could be. What a way to begin Christmas Break for them. It is scary. If it comes down to the shootings at the school busses are linked to the recent shootings, then going to drive my sons to school and back. Found out about all this on the news earlier tonight.

Continued prayer would be nice.

2. Yesh

Yesh New Member

that must be terrifying for you. I cannot immagine how I would feel if my son's bus was shot at. I will pray that your children along with all the others are safe and protected and the shooter is caught quickly.

God Bless

Yesh
  3. Sandyz

Sandyz New Member

That is just a horrible thing to have to go through. Sending prayers up for you and your whole area. Praying that whoever is doing this will be caught shortly. I`m so sorry to hear about this. Hang in there and be safe.

Sandy

[This Message was Edited on 12/18/2003]
  4. Sunshyne1027

Sunshyne1027 New Member

I thank you for the prayers. I am sure we will also be praying at church this Sunday too. The school district has been closed tomorrow also, Christmas break has started. No bullets were found on the busses. But two busses had indentations in them when being inspected, and they are from gunfire. We are in the same area as the shootings have been taken place. So they connect the two together. I am glad they closed schools down, they got a early Christmas break. I pray before they return to school after the holiday, that the shooter will be found.

Thanks again, Sunshyne
  5. PrayerWarrior316

PrayerWarrior316 New Member

You must be terrified, I'm so sorry that you are going through this.
    I cannot imagine someone shooting at a school bus with children on it. That is terrible.

I will be praying for your sons safety and also for the safety of all the other children on those buses also.

Many Blessings to you and your family, Judy

Dear Heavenly Father I pray that you will watch over Sunshyne's sons and keep them safe. I pray that you will put a shield up around all those precious children and keep them out of harms way. For it is in Jesus' name that I pray Amen and Amen.