continuing struggle

Discussion in 'Spirituality/Worship' started by grge, Jul 26, 2004.

1. grge

grge New Member

Hello all, I am continuing to struggle with job and finances, please pray that God will take charge and change things for the better.

I praise God that a long dreaded meeting with a grant funding source for my job went well, Praise God I asked Him to put the words I needed to speak in my mouth and to give me a positive outcome and He did. Thank you Jesus

I believe God answers all prayers and I believe Him for changes in my finances and job. I know that His time and mine aren't the same so I'm asking you to pray that His blessings those He has for me will be sent speedily.

God I ask you in the name of Jesus Christ who died for my sins that You will speed your blessings to me, step on it God, I am weary with waiting and tired to the bone, Thank you Lord I know You will answer with all speed, bless those who have prayed for me and with me.

Thank You Lord God my savior. I praise and worship you
    Amen
    Grge
  2. monkeykat

monkeykat Member

Hi Grge,
    God was always so faithful to help me find a job, place to live and pay bills for so many years when I was single and trying to get through college on my own with help from no-one (it took me 11 years). I will pray that you can rest in God and find peace as you place this burden in his hands. Sometimes it takes a lot of patience and often stretches our faith but God is faithful in his time.
    Monkeykat