Contracting Musules

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Mamalovinit, Dec 27, 2005.

1. Mamalovinit

Mamalovinit New Member

Has anyone had or no why your muscles contract?

I have had FM along time but never had my leg do what it did the other day. I woke up early morn. and my knee was locked in place. My cry woke DH and he had to massage it to loosen it up. After that it seemed fine but latter that day in church my leg muscles from my knee down started to contract. At least I think that is what happened. My husband had his hand on my knee and his head shot over to look at me. He was whispering do you feel that? By that time I had tears in my eyes it hurt so bad. He said it felt like he could feel the tendons pull across my knee. It did that about 6 times and I was weeping because of the pain. It happened to be the end of our church services and everyone was praying. I laughed later telling my husband that the preacher must have thought I had an issue with forgiveness, the message for the day.lol
    I told my husband on a pain scale 1-10, I call labor and delivery a 10. This pain was a 9 for sure. It only hurt when it was contracting when it let up the pain went away.By the time the service was over I was able to get up and walk out and smile at everyone.

Anyone else?

M
  2. darude

darude New Member

Mine are now like that 24/7. Lots of posts on this check them out.