Conversation option?

Discussion in 'Tips and Suggestions on How to Use the New Forum.' started by gb66, May 18, 2013.

1. gb66

gb66 Active Member

Could someone remind me how to start a conversation. I used that option once but have forgotten how to do it. (Imagine that!) GB66
  2. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Member

If you are referring to the "Chat Room" go to the top and click on "Community" and you will find the chat room there. :)
  3. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Member

Okay, I see now where that is. Thanks, Jamin!
  4. gb66

gb66 Active Member

I just typed a long message in the new conversation format but can't find it on here anywhere.
    Does anyone see it? lol If not, I'll do it again. I'm not a fan of this new format.
  5. gb66

gb66 Active Member

Thanks for your help "confusedinpa" and "jamin". I am SO lost on here. I used to enjoy a challenge before I got so sick but now it just makes me tense and shakey.
  6. TigerLilea

TigerLilea Member

The "conversation" is a private message that goes to the InBox, not onto the forum for everyone else to see.
  7. gb66

gb66 Active Member

Thank you Diane and Lydia and TigerLilea. I found it. I'm not really discouraged so much as I get so tired trying to use it now. It's not working right on my screen when I answer posts or answer in the conversation format. Holly got it straightened out for reading but not writing. My screen is still running over and I have to keep going back and fourth to read. I'm still trying to recover from a tooth extraction last Friday and just can't concentrate too well. GB66
  8. gb66

gb66 Active Member

I am wondering if anyone has heard from Rosemarie. I haven't seen her post on here yet. I don't remember her screen name either. I know a lot of posters names but not their screen names.
  9. Holly-Admin

Holly-Admin Administrator

GB66 - I think I've fixed the reply width. Let me know if that seems better.
  10. gb66

gb66 Active Member

Diane, Maybe Rosemarie and the others will drop in soon. I miss them. That's a cute kitty. I have a picture of my cat I wanted to put up but can't figure out how to get it from my pictures to the board. He was 17 years old when we had to have him put down. He had diabetes and was very ill. He was a Russian Grey and at one time weighted about 20 pounds. I miss him so much.
  11. gb66

gb66 Active Member

Holly thanks for all the work you're doing on this. No, the reply is the same. As I type this post it goes off the page at about the halfway point, just like to reading format used to do. GB66