cookiemonster,ac,sujay,madwolf,plantscaper,jellybelly???

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by EZBRUZR, Jul 30, 2003.

1. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

The post by COOKIEMONSTER RE:GUT BACTERIA.I placed my question there last night,If is not too much trouble,i need guidance with ARE Specialty Field to aim towards. If you go to post ,my questions are there.If you have advise ,can you post input here ?,or e-mail me.what ever is easiest .I am trying to avoid*redtape* ,just get proper DX w/minimal cost.Not asking for DR name just field,maybe beneifit of area recommendation.With this I will empower myself to contiue Health Care progress that is LONG over due!! Thank-you ALL!!{{{HUG}}}} Peace ,lisa Would I be best to go to lab/get urea Breath Test..and few others?
    The Hemoptysis I have(daily) could be esphogial,or nasal related. I AM SOOOO Confused!!I am not trying to self DX .I want to start assuring myself proper treatment,without the Drama---pipe Dream? lisa[This Message was Edited on 07/30/2003]
  2. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

i rolled ,now i'm back :) lisa
  3. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

SEE if I thank-you here too I will bump myself as well! :} Thanks again---to anyone else w/input--just need rihgt track! lisa
  4. EZBRUZR

EZBRUZR New Member

ANYONE? jellybelly:trying to find providor as you mentioned,still need more suggestions....please :( Thanx,lisa