Cookiemonster

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by ForeverFlaring, Apr 26, 2003.

1. ForeverFlaring

ForeverFlaring New Member

I just read your bio. Words cannot express the emotion I felt while reading it. I am sitting here with tears trickling down my face and dripping on the keyboard. I know it won't do a bit of good to tell you how sorry I am for your painful past.

I will say I am so proud of you for picking yourself up and dusting off time and time again. You are a very strong woman, and although your life has been hard, it has given you an inner strength that would make many envious.

I am rambling here, but I just wanted to say how much I respect you for how you moved on in life. After everything you have been through, I don;t even think fibro could get you down!

God Bless,
    Sandy (FF)
  2. COOKIEMONSTER

COOKIEMONSTER New Member

and I want to thank you for your kind words. I'm sorry that I had not responded to you sooner, but I've been having a real bad time with this Fibro stuff....you know as you name states, "foreverflaring."

Again thank you from the bottom of my heart and your right....at this point I don't think that this DD will get me down especially with the love that I feel from friends like you.

Hugs & lots of prayers to all
    Cookiemonster