COOL "MORPHING" Video of ART... famous paintings

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by victoria, Apr 1, 2008.

1. victoria

victoria New Member

You know...
    I couldn't really see the value to an electronic picture on one's wall before this...

But this type would be as hypnotizing as a fire or waterfall, slowed down a bit!

It's almost as if it was one person/actress changed for each part... and also I guess further proves there's a lot to the scientific/ analytical findings that certain facial proportions seem to be found universally appealing.

Cool morphing video of women in art:

Hope you enjoy!

2. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

You're always finding cool stuff to share.

I didn't count, but it seemed to that the majority of the ladies were looking to their right.

3. victoria

victoria New Member

wonder if most portraits ARE that way, or whoever created this just picked those that mostly are... hmmm, so, if true overall, I wonder what would be the psychology to that?

To me it seems like it helps to keep moving the eye around the portrait, maybe because in western civ., we're used to reading from left to right...? So looking at portraits facing to their left/our right sort of maybe leads our eyes out of the picture?

LOL, now I'll be looking at portraits all the time with that question in my mind!

4. 4everkid

4everkid New Member

Thanks Victoria. The morphing videos are fascinating. Here is another one of women in film, from the golden age to the present:

Now, when are they going to make some morphing hot male actors?
  5. victoria

victoria New Member

I looked, didn't see any posted on youtube, just images... dang!