Cool pic of the sunset I took yesterday

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by ckball, Oct 15, 2007.

1. ckball

ckball New Member

I took this while out on my cart yesterday, it is so cool, I did a time lapse pic, but this one is the best one. I hope you enjoy the beauty the world gives us for free-Carla
  2. hugs4evry1

hugs4evry1 New Member

That is an amazingly beautiful pic, thanks!

Nancy B
  3. sisland

sisland New Member

Wow! Carla that is just Gorgeous! I Love Sunsets! Glad to hear your out and about in the G.Cart!,,,,,,,Hugs!,,,,,Sis
  4. Rosiebud

Rosiebud New Member

that is so beautiful, what a treat for you to see sunsets like that and it's a great photo.

Just lovely, thanks Carla

5. bigmama2

bigmama2 New Member

beautiful photo!!!!!!!!!!!!! very nice!!!!!

I also took a look at your website- very cool! your glass work is really pretty, your dogs are adorable, and the work you accomplished on your house-- well- it blew me away!!

thanks for sharing all that- keep on keepin on!

take care
  6. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

Carla and Linda

Very dramatic pics.

Some decades ago my boss came back from Hawaii w/ lots of snapshots. One of the secretaries held one up and said, "Oh, this would make a great picture!"

And it did too.

7. ckball

ckball New Member

I just sat there on the side of the rode with the girls and took about a dozen pics one every couple of minutes, then maybe make a slidshow of it.

I am glad you all like it, you don't see those everyday and I wanted to remember it. I am a lucky gal and am thankful for it-Carla
  8. kriket

kriket New Member

I love that time of the day, it is so beautiful to watch a sunset!!! Great picture!!!