Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by jmcdelaney, Nov 11, 2007.

1. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Well, thank somebody who just posted on the regular fibro board for telling me about this place...

I HATE live chat!!!

K- this must be where you posted that other message

Rockgor-(hope you're "rocky, cuz that's what I feel like calling you for some reason)---THIS I can handle!

I feel FREED

2. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

"bout time you showed up! " lol!
  3. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Checked in in the "board" and noticed a post about chit-chat and live chat...

had to CHECK IT OUT!

just going to bed...

I'LL be back...

tomorrow, tomorrow...unless I can't sleep

4. rockgor

rockgor Well-Known Member

creeps in this petty place from day to day,
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools the way to death.
    Out, out brief candle

Hi Joann

See you made the trip. Come sit on the porch and chat.

[This Message was Edited on 11/11/2007]
  5. Khalyal

Khalyal New Member

and I pray you CAN sleep! Sleep, sleep, sleep for us all.

6. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

I really have to start paying attention to who post what...

Of course it was you Khaly that enlightened me about chit chat!!!

7. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member is you.

Not sure why, or what it is, but somehow you make me feel like I've come home...nice.

8. rockgor

Glad to hear you feel comfortable here. Lots of nice people to chat with.

How long have you been in Massachsetts? Maybe we are distant relatives. One of my ancestors was Thomas Merrick, who came to this country from Wales in 1636 and was a founder of Springfield.

Somebody told me there were eleven Springfields in the country, not counting the one the Simpsons live in.

9. sisland

sisland New Member

Welcome to the chit~~~~chat board! it's like a breath of fresh air over here!,,,,,,,,Sis
  10. fivesue

fivesue New Member

I hate live chat, also...

Can't keep up and can't type quickly...

Love this board.

Glad you found it...

Many funny, nice, smart, talented people hang out here...

11. jmcdelaney

jmcdelaney New Member

Rock- Let's see...parents raised in Ayer Ma, mom's parents born/raised in Shirley, I think my dad's dad grew up in North Hampton.

P's moved to CT (Willimantic) where I was born, move to Santa Ana CA, then Laguna Niguel CA, returned to CT (Storrs, home of UCONN) when I was 10. Got married, moved to Vernon CT, then to Niantic (East LYME) CT, then to Easton MA, then spent 8 months in Maple Grove MN then finially promised the kids we would sit still here (SE. Ma)at least until they are out of high school.

Sorry...not what you asked...but with me, ask a question and who knows what you'll get!!! (Usually more than you asked for OR wanted!)

Sue- I must agree...only the most awesome!

Sis- Ahhhh....a place to talk about FM, and/or lighten up without worrying I am going to ramble on about something OT!
  12. rockgor

Well, if we are not related from Massachusetts, how about Minnesota.

I grew up in Minnesota. Used to work for Hennepin County as a social worker. Went to school in St. Paul.

I see the high of 53 degrees in Maple Grove today, will be the low in Los Angeles tonight. This teaches us that everything balances out in the universe (unless, of course, later research shows it doesn't.

Can you say Uff-duh?