Coping: Questions About Poll

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Wuame, Oct 25, 2002.

1. Wuame

Wuame New Member

Are you going to post the results of the poll at some point in some way? I'd like to know more. I've started some of my own research, in particular on the relationship between PTSD & chronic pain disorders, and particular aspects of those like job, gender, etc. I've just begun so I've yet to do any polling or surveys. Its good to see they're done here. Your poll might help if its ok to study it and of course give you credit for whatever I might use if possible. Anyway it would be helpful to look at if possible.

Thanks

Wuame
  2. Wuame

Wuame New Member

Are you going to post the results of the poll at some point in some way? I'd like to know more. I've started some of my own research, in particular on the relationship between PTSD & chronic pain disorders, and particular aspects of those like job, gender, etc. I've just begun so I've yet to do any polling or surveys. Its good to see they're done here. Your poll might help if its ok to study it and of course give you credit for whatever I might use if possible. Anyway it would be helpful to look at if possible.

Thanks

Wuame