Coral Calcium is Great Stuff!

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Jasmine, Jan 8, 2003.

1. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hello Everyone! Just wanted to make a quick post about the Coral Calcium Powder I've been taking at bedtime for the last two weeks. My body is feeling more oxygenated from the coral calcium and I have a bit more energy from it also. Since calcium is a great sleeping pill, I take it at bedtime and I'm sleeping a little bit better. I'm happy to find a product that makes me feel better because believe me it's rare for me to feel better from anything at all! Have A Great Day!

Love, Jasmine
  2. kredca4

kredca4 New Member

I'm glad that the Coral Calcium is working so well for you, I've been reading quite a few posts about folks getting some relief with it.
    I hope you have a Painfree year,
    Sincerely
    kredca4/sharon
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Glad to hear this is working so well for you.

Love, Mikie
  4. stillafreemind

stillafreemind New Member

I am so glad you are feeling better on it. I have to admit it is helping me too. I just keep my fingers crossed that this improvement is going to last for a good long while! I am taking three a day and plan on going up to four a day in a day or two. It has really helped with my twitches and my sleep. I also have more energy..I have been on it for about two months. .. Sherry
  5. tomf

tomf New Member

I have been talking coral calcium (Robert Barefoot brand) for 2 1/2 months and have had no change in my main CFS symptoms of fatigue(muscle weakness) and dizziness.
  6. debonlake

debonlake New Member

Just wanted to let you know that I have been on coral calcium for about a month and have noticed a huge difference. I had my doubts but after listening to others on the board, I decided to give it a try. I dont have the pain in my shoulder, neck and face that I have fought for 15 years and also dont have the painful knots in my muscles. I started out with 2 daily and now am taking 4 so we shall see how it goes. I have tried everything and now seem to have found a good balance with malice acid, ZMA, magnesium and coral calcium. I take a ton of others things too, but this combination has helped with the fibro. Deb
  7. Rosetta

Rosetta New Member

I have taken coral calcium for about three weeks but I am taking only 2/day. This is the dosage recommended on the bottle. Do I need to take more for it to work? So far my pain or stiffness has not improved. Still hoping it will work for me. I would love to have just one day with no pain or stiffness.
  8. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Good to have you join us. Also the news about Coral Calcium too.

Hope we hear from you often.

Shalom, Shirl
  9. Shirl

Shirl New Member

You convinced me, will start taking it on Monday. But need to get another time, as I take the ZMA at night and don't want to mix the calcium with the magnesium. Hummmmm will have to work this one out!

Are you taking it with food, milk or what? also how much are you taking. Should you spread it out through the day or take it all at one time? Also what brand? I already bought the Barefoot on the tv, but will be ordering from Pro Energy, they are carrying it now.

Give us some details!!!

Thanks for the information. It is much appreciated.

Shalom, Shirl
    [This Message was Edited on 01/09/2003]
  10. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

I have been taking Bob Barefoots also for months now and sware by it. Hubby also. You need to check your PH and go by the chart to see how many, that you need to take. I some times take between 4-6 a day. Also make sure you eat when you take them. Its like anything, sometimes you can tell a difference right away and sometimes it takes weeks or months!!! Linda
  11. TaniaF

TaniaF Member

I have a sensitive stomach so I was wondering if anyone felt nausea with it? I would think calcium would be soothing to the tummy--isn't that what Tums is made of? Just curious--as I'm thinking of getting it too.
    Tania
  12. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hello! I'm so glad to hear the Coral Calcium is helping so many people. I first read about the importance of PH balance here. I haven't even seen the Robert Barefoot infomercial on TV yet.

I am not taking the Robert Barefoot tablets, I am taking Nature's Benefit Marine Coral Calcium powder which is made by the same company as the Barefoot variety. A scoop is supposed to be 120% RDA Calcium and I am only taking half a scoop every night which is only 60% recommended daily allowance of calcium. I am taking it without food as I'm taking it at bedtime. Calcium puts me to sleep so I can't take it during the day. It would be better to spread the calcium out throughout the day.

Shirl, definitely give the calcium a try! Good Luck!

Love, Jasmine
  13. desibumps

desibumps New Member

Jasmine have you heard about Sea Silver as well? A friend of mine as Lymes and she takes it and swears by it. I wonder if the combination of the two would be good?
    Des
  14. fairlopgirl

fairlopgirl New Member

I am encouraged to read so many positive comments about coral calcium. I have started today - Vitamin Shoppe brand, 3 capsules a day.

Kay - how do you know how many you need?

TaniaF - Tums are another form of calcium, not coral.

Someone said they are taking it with magnesium - I thought that coral calcium had magnesium in it? Also trace minerals?

Be glad of any information.....
  15. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

Hi Des,
    I haven't tried the Sea Silver because it has multiple ingredients in it. My body is very sensitive so I prefer supplements with just one ingredient in them as I react to everything. I'm just happy to have the coral calcium. I started my mom on it last night and she slept better too.

Love, Jasmine
  16. fairlopgirl

fairlopgirl New Member

New and not sure how to 'use' the message board. So far I have asked two questions but have found my questions several pages removed so probably not read. Any hints?

Just read someone asking how to 'bump' their question so hope I am doing it right!

A lot of information on this board.

bump
  17. dreamworld

dreamworld New Member

I just started taking seasilver 3rd day, and I have order the coral calcium. Thanks for the info. I will let you know how the seasilver works. I like the fact that it is so absorbable. Hope this is not another fad I am always suspicous of MLM markted products.
  18. blondieangel

blondieangel New Member

How does it make your body feel more "oxygenated"? What does that mean?
    Happy to hear it's helping!;-)
    Blondie
  19. Kay2

Kay2 New Member

is how low your ph is.I had a chart but cant find it. I started off with 2 and my ph wouldn't go up sp I took 4. I have taken as many as 6 a day. Also feel so much better. As for the test, for testing you ph, before youeat anything, you suck all the saliva out of your mouth then do the strip test. I will go on line tonight or early in the morning and see if I can find the sight, on how many to take. Linda
  20. northwoodssue

northwoodssue New Member

Hi Jasmine:
    Thanks for the post on something that has actually helped! I've been thinking about it for a while now, and will now try it. I think I'll also try ZMA, too. Lots of good stuff on this site about them both.
    I'll let you know how it goes.
    sue