Coral calcium

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Scotty-girl, Sep 16, 2002.

1. Scotty-girl

Scotty-girl New Member

Hello - Saw an ad for coral calcium. It sounds way tooo good to be true. Has anyone out there tried it? Have a good night. Scotty-girl
  2. Scotty-girl

Scotty-girl New Member

Hello - Saw an ad for coral calcium. It sounds way tooo good to be true. Has anyone out there tried it? Have a good night. Scotty-girl
  3. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

where the guy believes this calcium & a few hours of sunlight a day can make just about everybody healthy? I too was intrigued by this - especially of his confidence and he seemed like a smart man..There was a radio interview with him awhile back - since then I've been racking my brain trying to remember the brand of calcium he spoke of
  4. Scotty-girl

Scotty-girl New Member

Hi Amymb - Yes that is the ad I saw - can't believe he claims it cures cancer. He does sound very intelligent and is very passionate about his product. You can buy it in health food stores (maybe even here - haven't checked though). I am afraid I tend to believe people a bit too much and it has cost me a bit of money. At least there is a money back guarantee. Will try anything though. Let me know if you try it and I will do the same. Thanks for replying - Scotty-girl
  5. amymb74

amymb74 New Member

now that I know the name. I've tried soooo many things too - whats one more?? Also, doesn't he have a book? I thought he said he did. I'll look into it & yes keep me informed if you do try it..AMY
    Ok - I just checked it out - his name is Robert Barefoot - his book is 'the calcium factor' (6th ed. 2002) - he also has the same named vhs tape - I'm going to get this book - thanks so much for bringing this up - I had forgotten!! - there are quite a few websites but a really good one is
    www.coral-calcium-1.com
    also just noticed he has a book called 'Barefoot on Coral Calcium: An Elixir of Life?: Health Secrets of Coral of Okinawa' Sounds like you check your ph to see how much you need? check it out & I will too & we'll exchange info!

[This Message was Edited on 09/16/2002]
    [This Message was Edited on 09/16/2002]
  6. JaciBart

JaciBart Member

Don't know much about it, it is not MLM? I had thought it was, it does sound like a miracle as does ambrotose, I, too have bought waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too many snake oils.

Jaci
  7. Shirl

Shirl New Member

The whole thing, two books the tape and the calcium, but just got it this pass week, have not had time to read it and no, I did not try the coral calcium yet. Was hopeing someone else would try it first!(smile).

The books are; 'Death by Diet' and 'The Calcium Factor' both by Robert R. Barefoot.

It cost $119.00 for all the above and three bottles of 90 capsules each.

But if you order it from the the tv, it takes 4 weeks to get to you.

Will let you know what I find out when I read, watch the tape, and try the calcium!

Yea, I will try anything once too! If it does not bother my stomach, well I will give it a try.

Shalom, Shirl
  8. cpalance

cpalance New Member

I had bought some quite some time ago. The kind you put in water and then drink. Suppossedly it raises the PH of the water and then will raise your PH which is suppossed to do wonders. Anyway I ran acrossed it a few days ago and started taking it on Sunday. I guess we are all hoping for a miricle. I figure water is good to drink anyway, so I put some coral in it and drink it and hope for the best. I will let you know if anything happens. I hurt so much right now, I am willing to try just about anything.
    Good Luck Ya'all
    CindyP

Oh, BTW I tested the water with a pool test strip and it did raise the PH levels.
  9. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

You can buy test strips and test your urine for Ph levels. This will tell you how acidic your system is.

Love, Mikie
  10. herblady

herblady New Member

i've read that it is a good souce of calcium. but i haven't used it or known anyone else who has. as many tomatoes as i eat, i shouldn't need any other help for my ph, lol. cindi