coral calcium

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by fairlopgirl, Jan 5, 2003.

1. fairlopgirl

fairlopgirl New Member

I have been having aan annual check-up for years and constantly complaining about fatigue. My doctor agreed with my physical therapist that I may have CFS but didn't offer any treatment. Now I have started on Provigil. I have just finished reading a book about coral calcium - which is another 'cure-all'. Does anyone have any experience/information about this? Thanks!
  2. Rosetta

Rosetta New Member

I started taking Coral Calcium about two weeks ago and so far have not seen any effect. I read somewhere to take Magnesium with calcium so I started that 2 days ago. Sorry I cant be of more help. I saw a paid program on tv about coral calcium and it sounded like what I needed. I am going to take it for one month and if I dont seen any effect, then I will quit.
  3. bubblegum

bubblegum New Member

"The Calcium Factor" by Robert Barefoot. Then my sister left with her book so I am going to find a copy for myself. Good reading and info from what I gathered.
    Ciao
    Sandy
  4. Shirl

Shirl New Member

Hello, welcome to the board. I bought the Coral Calcium and the books from the tv add a couple of months ago, but have not read the books or tried the product yet! Have not had time to read, and was waiting to see how the others that are trying the calcium are doing with it, before I tried it.

I am always concerned about my stomach with something new!

I have had Fibro for 20 plus years, but I do know how awful that fatigue is with CFS. I do get it sometimes, but it does not last too long.

By the way, we share the same month for a birthday, mine is Feburary 1. Last year I got a big cluster deep amethyst ring, this year I would like the earrings to match! I love purple. It is such a royal color!

Again, welcome to the board.

Shalom, Shirl

[This Message was Edited on 01/06/2003]