Coral Calcium??

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by Sunrise, May 26, 2003.

1. Sunrise

Sunrise New Member

Hi does anyone have any info on coral calcium? I have heard all this good things about it. Don`t know anyone personally who has taken it . Would really appreciate any info on it. Thanks, Sunrise
  2. uddie

uddie New Member

Hello Sunrise

I am taking Coral Calcium and haven't been taking it long enough to notice any difference.....I am hoping I can report GOOD results as I have read and heard....I have Lupus as well as Fibro and on and on You know how it goes

If I can help please just write I will do as much as I can and if I hear anything else about it I will share it with you all

Take care and hope this little tid bit helps...

Uddie
    [This Message was Edited on 05/26/2003]
  3. kerrymygirl

kerrymygirl New Member

Some will say it helps and others not. At my doc office nurse said most were disappointed. They found it no diff. than any other cal. I think for me it has disturbed my sleep. 6 wks. I have been on it sleep is worse than normal. Could be that they changed my generic med. They changed that 1 for sleep before I started coral cal., though. So I feel the coral cal has made it even worse. Do not notice any other changes. Really been feeling quite poorly lately.

Good Luck it may be good for you.

Did hear it was on quack list.
  4. sujay

sujay New Member

I've heard that plugged on the radio, and one of the major claims seems to be it dissolves more easily in your blood. If that's so, why didn't it dissolve in the OCEAN?
  5. Jasmine

Jasmine New Member

I've been taking Nature's Benefit Coral Calcium Powder for 5 months and I love it. I have lost 14 pounds from it and my body feels more oxygenated and I have more energy to move around since I started taking it plus I sleep a little better since I take it at night. It is expensive but I know there are cheaper brands available. Many people do feel better from it but it doesn't help everyone.

Love, Jasmine
  6. budterbaby

budterbaby New Member

Hello, I recently started taking coral calcium about three weeks ago. I have been taking two pills a day. For me it has helped alot with acid reflux symptoms. I have been able to lower my regular dose of nexium. I am going to attempt this week to stop taking nexium altogether. I have felt more energetic and my ph is registering in the alkaline range. I was convinced to try this product by a co worker who has been taking it for years and swears buy it. He claims to sleep better and orginally started taking it because of fatigue. speaking for myself i am feeling better as a result of coral calciuum
  7. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

My mother saw an infomercial on this and I researched
    it online and found that lots of people thought it was
    a false claim. It does sound too good to be true.
    However, if you are feeling better on it maybe we should
    consider it. I generally don't like products that make
    claims to cure everything. I am not sure if this one
    does. Colostrum sounded too good to be true
    too and I benefitted greatly from it.

Lynn
  8. Applyn59

Applyn59 New Member

Thanks for your input. I basically think the same thing and now you have confirmed it!
    Lynn
  9. Plantscaper

Plantscaper New Member

And I spent a lot on it..Bob Barefoot's Brand..and Calcium Citrate is much less expensive, and is not hard to digest, either...I wish I had saved my money on this particular supplement...

Olive Leaf Extract is the best supplement one can take..making much more difference in health than anything else..[This Message was Edited on 06/03/2003]

[ advertisement ]