Corvalen helping anyone?

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by cherylsue, Oct 19, 2006.

1. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I need an energy boost for my CFS, and I was wondering what experiences those on this board had. The FFC's under Dr. Teitelbaum's direction are also using it. I don't have pain, just fatigue and malaise and poor concentration.

Thanks for your input.

CherylSue
  2. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Hi, CherylSue!

I'm using Corvalen, because of Dr. T's recommendation, and it is helping me.

I have to take three doses a day to see an effect.

It's helping my muscles become stronger, which helps me exercise more and slowly get back into shape after being sick for a long time. I like it.

Love,
    Forebearance
  3. yodasmom

yodasmom New Member

I seem to be sleeping longer since I started on it. I heard Dr. T in Aug and have been on it since. I just ordered my third jar. Not sure it is helping other things yet. I have been sick for many years and going thru a bad time niw withthe weather change. I would give it a try as it makes some sense.
  4. cherylsue

cherylsue Member

I need some help with muscle strength. Since I've been mostly bedridden the last 3 months, my muscles are week. My medical leave is up next month, and I don't know how I am going to make it back to work, even part time. God help me!

It's good to know that Corvalen is helping you.

Thanks,
    CherylSue
  5. marmayer

marmayer Member

I`ve been on CorvalenM since 8/3/06 and have noticed a boost in energy. I take 2 scoops in am and 1 scoop at noon. I hope you know not to get it from the FFC-they charge more than the company does! Good Luck
    Marmar
  6. Forebearance

Forebearance Member

Good luck, CherylSue!

I haven't been able to work in years, so I admire your determination.

Love,
    Forebearance
  7. yodasmom

yodasmom New Member

I originally bought it at Dr. T and FFC lecture (special price from NEEDS with free Dr. T book) I recently ordered online and found a cheaper site.
    Good point about their pricing
    [This Message was Edited on 10/22/2006]
  8. wld285

wld285 New Member

I have been taking corvalenm, since my first appoint. at FCC in Aug. I also started a few other things too. I have had a small decrease in fatigue. The doc seems to think it is that. I think the sublingual B12 also helps.
    Linda