Corvalen

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by sharid, May 1, 2005.

1. sharid

sharid New Member

Anyone tried this? Suppose to help fibro and chronic fatigue. Go to www.corvalen.com and read testimonials. Let me know what you think.
    Thanks, Shari
  2. PVLady

PVLady New Member

bumping
  3. Dee33K

Dee33K New Member

Shari,

I recently read an Article in a Med news that was written by the Dr. who was referred to in the immune support article a couple of months back. Remember the surgeon who took it and got better taking Ribose? I'm sure it is in the archives. Her name is Dr. Hyla Cass. She has the Corvalen-M for sale in her office. It has added Malic acid and something else as well (the other ingredient escapes me at the moment).

I ordered some of it from her as I too, had read that it helped her and is helping others. It is a little different from just the regular Corvalen.

I have also been taking something else new that I was amazed at the results on the very first day! It is called ProGreens. My husband brought it home from our Chiropractor and it is a powder you mix with water or juice. It has tons of stuff in it like Vit C-A-E B1-B2-B6-B12-Mag- Zinc Potass- Spirulina- Barley Grass- Wheat Grass- Bilberry- Green Tea- Grape Seed Ext- Ginsing- Chlorella- Amylasse-Lipase-Papain-Protease-Celluse-Bromelain-and lots MORE......

I had taken the Chlorella and Bromelain by themselves last year but could not because they WIRED me. I could not sleep at night and would get this really sore spot on the top of my head. This stuff when I take first thing in the morning really gives me energy and I have felt more like my old self for the first time in 2 years. My pain level has gone down at least 2 or 3 full points consistantly. Now, for ME that is really something!

Blessings to all!
    Dee
    [This Message was Edited on 08/26/2005]