Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by znewby, Nov 29, 2008.

1. znewby

znewby Member

I wrote earlier in the week that my daughter recently started taking CorvalenM and had a very positive experience. Within a couple of days of starting it she felt energetic, thought clearly and felt well overall. She couldn't believe her luck. She did expend more energy because of this but I don't think it could account for the relapse she experienced. I am wondering if the relapse could have occured because there were cells and systems in her body that worked that never had before? It leaves me wondering about whether it was right for her. My advice to anyone is to be careful to take it easy in the first days if you get a positive response.
  2. aftermath

aftermath New Member

I tried it and it did not work for me.

FYI, the "studies" that indicated that it is effective for this illness did not have placebo control groups.
  3. panthere

panthere Member

didn't work for me either
  4. Juloo

Juloo Member

I have had a positive experience with CorvalenM, and I keep some on hand in the house.

It's possible she had a relapse just because when we start to feel better, we start to expend energy again, and she really didn't have enough stored up to make a huge, long-term difference -- just enough to feel better during a low-energy-expenditure time.

Of course, there's always the chance that she's sensitive to it.