Cost of TF and Ins. possibly covering it.

Discussion in 'Transfer Factor' started by Johnniebear, May 4, 2004.

1. Johnniebear

Johnniebear New Member

I only took one pill of TF yesterday and already have an earache. Hard to blame it on the TF, sometimes when I have jaw pain (arthritis), I get referred pain into my jaw & sometimes ear.

ANyway, what I wanted to share is that some of the Blue Cross/Blue shield plans are covering TF. I don't have BCBS, but my Dr. is writing my insurance co. a letter telling them that their options are to cover TF at $139 per month or I can go on daily IV antivirals at hundreds per day. We'll see what happens. I don't hold out much hope for this. He definitiely wants me on the Immunity today Immune 64, which is expensive, so that may be why he is helping me out with writing this letter.

2. CelticLadee

CelticLadee New Member

Interesting ... thanks for mentioning this Johnniebear.

I will check but doubt my insurance does cover it.

Fortunately at least our medical expenses are tax deductible so we get back this way.

CelticLadee

PS - Forgot to mention that at one point my ears filled with pressure for a couple of weeks while on TF. I would not be surprised if it did affect you this way. It tends to stir things up.
    [This Message was Edited on 05/05/2004]
  3. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

I sure hope your ins. co. helps with this.

When I was taking the TF, I felt like I had allergies or a cold. There was pressure in my head, my throat was sore, and my lymph nodes were swollen.

Something I have noticed since being on the Heparin is that a lot of pain and stiffness seems to be gone. I am moving more gracefully and fluid like. The Guai has eliminated most of my FMS pain, but this is different. The Heparin is definitely doing something for me.

How is the Heparin going for you?

Love, Mikie

[ advertisement ]