Costrocronditis-Where to find info?????

Discussion in 'Fibromyalgia Main Forum' started by tedebear, Nov 14, 2002.

1. tedebear

tedebear New Member

I searched the web and can't find anything on this subject matter. What exactly is it and where can I find something to read about it?
    Soft hugs and thanks.
  2. tedebear

tedebear New Member

I searched the web and can't find anything on this subject matter. What exactly is it and where can I find something to read about it?
    Soft hugs and thanks.
  3. paula45

paula45 New Member

Maybe try this spelling.....costochondritis. Hope this helps.

4. TaniaF

TaniaF Member

Tedebear,
    I think the reason you are having a search problem is the spelling. There are many websites that explain this.
    I use Google. The spelling is : COSTOCHONDRITIS
    Hope this helps.
    Tania
  5. klutzo

klutzo New Member

If you still can't find it, try hyphenating it the way is normally is in medical literature.
    COSTO-CHONDRITIS.
    Klutzo
  6. tedebear

tedebear New Member

Guess the spelling was incorrect. That's what I get for copying it from someones post.
    Thanks for the help. Soft hugs.
  7. Mikie

Mikie Moderator

Spelling doesn't count here cause we're all in the lost cognitive ship sailing through the fog. Unfortunately, everywhere else, it does count.

Love, Mikie
  8. rbtheidmanhabs

rbtheidmanhabs New Member

Go into Google.com and type it in.Im sure you'll find it there or other links that will lead to it.
    Bob
  9. HOUSEOFBLUES

HOUSEOFBLUES New Member

Check in "Family Practice Notebook" or "Med Info" on the internet..

Love,
    HOB
  10. Roxi

Roxi New Member

Having had it more than once I can tell you it feels like a heart attack! Happens when you pull a rib out of it's connection and the cartilege pad between gets inflamed. Nothing much you can do for it other than pain relief and a heating pad. Hope you haven't had this experience!