I had heard this a while back, but more recently saw a youtube video from a segment 60 Minutes did years ago (around 1990) but it caused such controversy in the dental community that it was never aired again. It is quite compelling and logical since mercury is a known neurotoxin. There have been cases where people had MS or other neuroimmune disorders and they significantly improved when they had their amalgam fillings replaced. I was tested years ago for heavy metal toxicity and my mercury levels were literally off the charts! I'm just not a candidate for chelation because of my severe chemical sensitivities. Any thoughts on this?